Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Thieving

Where is the "Zeah Cake Stall" that banks food? Do you have any plans to offer support for Ardougne (cake/silk stalls + knights) with banking in your pro verison?

Where is the "Zeah Cake Stall" that banks food? Do you have any plans to offer support for Ardougne (cake/silk stalls + knights) with banking in your pro verison?
Thread posts are preferred

Near the giant statue

Knights are supported, no ardy stall plans. Pro is already released
Regal Thieving

Small updates to knights coming soon

Just will go to bank withdraw food and turn off, done it about 10 times on the paid version already. So I stopped trying don't want to lose anymore $. Tried the Rouge den safe as well still asks for food to be selected then does the same thing.

Just will go to bank withdraw food and turn off, done it about 10 times on the paid version already. So I stopped trying don't want to lose anymore $. Tried the Rouge den safe as well still asks for food to be selected then does the same thing.
Post logs from a couple sessions and I'll tell you what's going on or fix it.

Hey buddy, is there anyway you could make it to where when a random comes, it doesn't fail to dismiss the random? Thank you so much <3

hey bro its a nice bot and all but it takes so much cpu usage and causes disk to go to 100% and crashes the runemate client only runnable without using other programs.........

hey bro its a nice bot and all but it takes so much cpu usage and causes disk to go to 100% and crashes the runemate client only runnable without using other programs.........
Make sure you don't fullscreen the runemate window, there's a bug in javafx itself causing crashes.

Otherwise, does the issue happen with other bots? Please PM me with system specs + any other info if not.

Looking for feedback on the bot! Abuse it while it's free :) Feel free to mention any features you'd like added.

Make sure you don't fullscreen the runemate window, there's a bug in javafx itself causing crashes.

Otherwise, does the issue happen with other bots? Please PM me with system specs + any other info if not.

Looking for feedback on the bot! Abuse it while it's free :) Feel free to mention any features you'd like added.

hi the bot sometimes forgets to eat food and when it dies it walks around some location don't have anything else for now here's some logs

yeap it only applies to your bot i cant run it with my other bots cause runemate client will crash but if i run it by itself it works fine

my runemate client is not fullscreen

System specs: Imgur

Attachments

• Regal Thieving Lite 1-31.txt
    80.8 KB · Views: 3
hi the bot sometimes forgets to eat food and when it dies it walks around some location don't have anything else for now here's some logs

yeap it only applies to your bot i cant run it with my other bots cause runemate client will crash but if i run it by itself it works fine

my runemate client is not fullscreen

System specs: Imgur
Try running each bot in a separate runemate instance for now. I'll see if I can look into it and find the issue.

RuneMate Staff
when picking the master farmer is takes out food then just spam clicks tiles outside the bank making me walk back and forth on tiles ?

Hey, I have been using your bot pretty often for the past week or so at Ardougne Knights. The only real issue I have is that sometimes the bot will not eat food on the first launch of the day so it will die. After being booted up a second time, the bot almost never has any issues with that. Settings are: Any within bank, use dodgy necklace, and jugs of wine. Thanks