Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Thieving [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used this bot at hosidius fruit stalls and recently upgraded to ardy knights. Great bot but it unfortunately only withdraws 5 food at a time. This is probably intended for players with high thieving and dodgy necklaces but I have neither. Could an option be added to allow choosing the amount of withdrawn food? I dont know what I'm talking about but couldn't you copy over the food selection from your Wintertodt bot?

Worked great a Hosidius food stand, however keeps charging me $0.08 for 5 minutes work in Draynor though. Used $1.00 just trying to troubleshoot the damn thing and making sure I wasn't making a mistake. As soon as it opens the bank to bank seeds or collect food, it says thanks for using it. Nothing in log at all to indicate the issue.

Sent you about $0.80 just trying to find out why it wouldn't work at master farmer. If I could be refunded I'd be very grateful.

Worked great getting me the level for master farmer, but would love to see this updated.

Fruit stall fails to run at all. Constantly switches worlds when you set it up. Says break ended at xxxxxx logging in and keeps doing that. Lost .08 finding that out.

it kept cancelling out, kept stopping bot. lost 1 dollar on it.. i want refund. please refund. not fair :/

Fruit stall fails to run at all. Constantly switches worlds when you set it up. Says break ended at xxxxxx logging in and keeps doing that. Lost .08 finding that out.

Having this issue too.

*Edit* Working now no issues.

Last edited:

Having this issue too.

*Edit* Working now no issues.
It hops to find a world where the guard dogs are trapped in the hut as they should be. If you don't want it to hop worlds just trap the dogs before starting.

Tjrulesz- ve sent you the $0.08

it kept cancelling out, kept stopping bot. lost 1 dollar on it.. i want refund. please refund. not fair :/

Please give me a real bug report and log files from at least a couple of the sessions and I'll give you an appropriate refund.

Worked great a Hosidius food stand, however keeps charging me $0.08 for 5 minutes work in Draynor though. Used $1.00 just trying to troubleshoot the damn thing and making sure I wasn't making a mistake. As soon as it opens the bank to bank seeds or collect food, it says thanks for using it. Nothing in log at all to indicate the issue.

Sent you about $0.80 just trying to find out why it wouldn't work at master farmer. If I could be refunded I'd be very grateful.

Worked great getting me the level for master farmer, but would love to see this updated.

I need a real bug report. The bot works fine for me, so without a good description and log files I can't track down whatever issue you may be having. If you post some more details and at least a couple of the logs I'll issue appropriate refunds. You can't accurately judge if there is something meaningful in the logs since you can't see the code that leads to them.

Also, in the future, I recommend these steps:
  • Try bot once
  • Restart OSRS + RM
  • try again
  • Post if issue persists
Running 8-10+ times just costs you time and authors money, since we only receive 70% of what you pay to run a bot.

Bot works wonders for Knights but i quit at 95 because it will still force u to use food and eat it once in a while. Can we mayby get support for 95+ with diary?

Other than that its perfect got me 55-95 on the iron

Bot works wonders for Knights but i quit at 95 because it will still force u to use food and eat it once in a while. Can we mayby get support for 95+ with diary?

Other than that its perfect got me 55-95 on the iron

I'm pretty sure it's a RM bug. I'll look into it more and see if I can find a fix.

The Rogues den doesn't work, anytime I select a food, it goes to the bank, as soon as it opens the bank it stops the bot..

Post logs. Reply to my post -> upload a file button. Find logs by going to rm client -> help -> view logs. The files are named and dated.

No need, it was the wrong safe anyways, I was wondering if you could add in a bot to get the rogue set? or is that off the table?

No need, it was the wrong safe anyways, I was wondering if you could add in a bot to get the rogue set? or is that off the table?
I have a private bot for that. I can get you a set for 5m osrs if you pm me USN + PW and leave the gp on the account, or I'm going to try to improve and re-release it publicly within a month. Last time it was public it didn't work well for many users, which led to me removing it from the store.

the custom NPC pickpocketing mechanic is broken, it absolutely will not pickpocket farmers. also charged me like .24$. not very pleased with this one.

the custom NPC pickpocketing mechanic is broken, it absolutely will not pickpocket farmers. also charged me like .24$. not very pleased with this one.
Upload your logs and I'll refund you if it wasn't an issue if you typing the name in wrong.

Hey buddy, sweet bot. Its working great at fruit stalls.

Theres alot of people that show up. Anyone ever have problems with people talking or mods showing up ?

Is this bot safe? I want 53 thieving for dt

Hey buddy, sweet bot. Its working great at fruit stalls.

Theres alot of people that show up. Anyone ever have problems with people talking or mods showing up ?

Is this bot safe? I want 53 thieving for dt
I have never gotten banned with this bot, but I've mostly done ardy knights. I did probably 30 hours of fruit stalls 4-6 hours a day in the past.

trying to use this bot at fruit stalls and it wont stop clicking "walk here" I even zoomed all the way in and positioned the camera so it had to click on the stall and it right clicks walk here, its been the worst bot ive ever tried, every single task ive used it has failed, and trust me ive tried to get the damned thing to work.

Tea stal was perfect
Tried installing the 'Master Farmer at Draynor' crashed 3 times after 1 second. I would like to get a refund (3x0,09)....

Status
Not open for further replies.