Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont have level 60 to weild dragon pickaxe, still deposits every time emptying sack, please tweak

the only lower one i could consistently get to work was lower west, and none of the uppers work for extended periods of time. it keeps getting stuck on the falling rocks
Having the same issues. Doesn't work at all for me on upper levels. Just gets stuck on falling rocks.

the only lower one i could consistently get to work was lower west, and none of the uppers work for extended periods of time. it keeps getting stuck on the falling rocks
Having the exact same issue,but for me it gets stuck on lower south east

the only issue i have is that after the sack of ore is empty, the bot runs back to it even though the message says the sack is empty. I also had problems with the upper level getting stuck in a corner or falling rocks and trying to click the lower level for some reason, that account was quickly banned when i left it without watching it first :)

dont have level 60 to weild dragon pickaxe, still deposits every time emptying sack, please tweak
an option to not use the deposit all function would be nice. Until then, i fill my bank with bank fillers so the pickaxe doesn't get deposited.

hey bud, used your bot to get 40 gold w/e worked great, but after todays game update everything went downhill, keeps saying variable null no matter which side of the mother load i tell it to mine at, thanks in advance. :][

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
hey bud, used your bot to get 40 gold w/e worked great, but after todays game update everything went downhill, keeps saying variable null no matter which side of the mother load i tell it to mine at, thanks in advance. :][
Must be runemate broken

had same issues as above only south west is working well.

I don't have 40 attack and it keeps putting my rune pickaxe in the bank then taking out steel.

had same issues as above only south west is working well.

I don't have 40 attack and it keeps putting my rune pickaxe in the bank then taking out steel.
Haha. I need to fix that in the next update

Great bot man good work. So a few issues:

Gets stuck sometimes after clearing a rock fall because it double clicks the rock fall. This happens regardless of which path I choose.

If there's a way, you should have it rotate the camera so that a rockfall or vein is actually visible. Otherwise its clicking through objects/levels and selecting things when normally you'd have to see what you're clicking at. I only say this as a suggestion because I first played it myself and took notes on my tendencies and the bot very much behaves like a bot. It "knows" things that are there which aren't visually apparent to a regular player.

Banking works well however it clicks to nearly the same exact spots when going to and from the chest and sack. Should probably make this more realistic by having it select in random some of the squares near each one. I noticed on 8 consecutive runs to the sack, it clicked to the exact same spot. Very bot like.

Lastly, I think some anti-ban features are really needed. I think what I noted was moving the camera and checking my mining exp every now and then.

I have not tested upper levels yet.

Otherwise man this is fantastic work!

Great bot man good work. So a few issues:

Gets stuck sometimes after clearing a rock fall because it double clicks the rock fall. This happens regardless of which path I choose.

If there's a way, you should have it rotate the camera so that a rockfall or vein is actually visible. Otherwise its clicking through objects/levels and selecting things when normally you'd have to see what you're clicking at. I only say this as a suggestion because I first played it myself and took notes on my tendencies and the bot very much behaves like a bot. It "knows" things that are there which aren't visually apparent to a regular player.

Banking works well however it clicks to nearly the same exact spots when going to and from the chest and sack. Should probably make this more realistic by having it select in random some of the squares near each one. I noticed on 8 consecutive runs to the sack, it clicked to the exact same spot. Very bot like.

Lastly, I think some anti-ban features are really needed. I think what I noted was moving the camera and checking my mining exp every now and then.

I have not tested upper levels yet.

Otherwise man this is fantastic work!
I'm hopefully going to redo this bot soon. The camera angles are apparently not tracked by jagex and as of now there's no easy way to implement it.

CUCCC MAN
can you add support for bigger deposit sack and the upstairs is pretty glitchy, can't really get the upstairs to work.

Any ETA on plans for rewriting? Paid user of regal hunter here, would love to see something that works for MLM upper level from you.

Any ETA on plans for rewriting? Paid user of regal hunter here, would love to see something that works for MLM upper level from you.
No eta sorry. I've been on vacation this week and I work full time so it's hard to code

Status
Not open for further replies.