Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got banned only afther 13 hours. Did first use bot 5-6 hours using breaks and secend day 8 hours using breaks and still got 2 day ban

Last edited:
I would'nt recommend using this bot, it gives you 2 day bans in under 8 hours of use, The clicking through walls at objects the buggy camera movements, the delay times are all pretty bad. Stay away from this one.

Also there`s some stucks when the wheel is broken. The bot keeps getting it fixed

Its not soo common to happen. I advise babysitting this bot

Received a temp ban on my account after running this bot(lite version) for ~2 hours straight, this has been the only bot I've run in over a month.

Just want to warn people that at this time it may not be safe unless you only run for an hour or so.

Yup my ironman got perm banned after using this script for about 10 hours for 2-3 days. Bot is not safe at all. It must have a high report rate because of how easily I can identify every other person using this bot. Especially when depositing, running 2 steps farther, stopping then clicking on the deposit box. Waiting for ore to travel then running. Banking has similar issue were it runs to the bank, missing it waiting then clicking on it. All the other bots I was running were custom scripts, which have not received any bans on any of my other accounts.

Safe Botter
Yup my ironman got perm banned after using this script for about 10 hours for 2-3 days. Bot is not safe at all. It must have a high report rate because of how easily I can identify every other person using this bot. Especially when depositing, running 2 steps farther, stopping then clicking on the deposit box. Waiting for ore to travel then running. Banking has similar issue were it runs to the bank, missing it waiting then clicking on it. All the other bots I was running were custom scripts, which have not received any bans on any of my other accounts.
Motherlode has a high ban rate, don't be stupid. Botting 6h+ there is just suicide.

The bot looks like a bot - I'm sure it's just some recent errors. The bot overall, in my experience, has been very great.

I think the author is on vacation, so I'm waiting for some of these errors to get fixed before using it again. It has to be babysat atm, so I don't recommend using it right now.

Again, this is an amazing bot and I've used it to get 99 on one account already. No bans.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.