Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negative on that XP/hr.

Sitting at 15k/hr. Bot keeps getting stuck next to the ladder with Walking To Mine (x) and it keeps going up and up.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Negative on that XP/hr.

Sitting at 15k/hr. Bot keeps getting stuck next to the ladder with Walking To Mine (x) and it keeps going up and up.
So it is standing next to the ladder... Is it trying to click the ladder or somewhere on the minimap?

No the bot runs over and just stands there. I restarted RM and OSRS client with no luck. Manually moved myself to Upper and it corrected itself. Still hangs at bank depositing and getting back to upper.

No the bot runs over and just stands there. I restarted RM and OSRS client with no luck. Manually moved myself to Upper and it corrected itself. Still hangs at bank depositing and getting back to upper.
I will work on that today

Can you send me a refund for 6 hours? I left for work this morning and checked on it on my lunch break and it literally sat there and got nothing done. I'm going to be using your Awesome Mining to finish up my 99.

Can you send me a refund for 6 hours? I left for work this morning and checked on it on my lunch break and it literally sat there and got nothing done. I'm going to be using your Awesome Mining to finish up my 99.
Yeah, find the log file and send it to me, and then i'll refund you.

So it ain't just me stuck at the ladders? He does eventually go up just stands about thinking about it heh. Still running it :D

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So it ain't just me stuck at the ladders? He does eventually go up just stands about thinking about it heh. Still running it :D

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hmm, I'll have to make sure i still set the forced model

@awesome123man are there ANY settings in OSRS we need or you recommend?

I see authors suggest something about click speed and camera locking or something but I never tweaked those settings.

@awesome123man are there ANY settings in OSRS we need or you recommend?

I see authors suggest something about click speed and camera locking or something but I never tweaked those settings.
No. I would say stick with normal mouse multiplier and there's nothing else special.

Could you please explain this, because I dont really get this :|

Attachments

• CAoPSVo.png
    CAoPSVo.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 13
The bots don't disconnect (at least in my experience) when you run out of funds. However you still get charged causing you to go negative and when you purchase more it brings you to 0 first then whatever is left over you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.