Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Minnow Fisher Lite

Snufalufugus submitted a new resource:

Regal Minnow Fisher Lite - Catching minnows - not bans

o3H4v9T.png

Features:
  • Mini-breaking - Automatic breaks of 1-20 minutes approximately every hour. When this option is enabled, mini-breaks are generated entirely with PlayerSensed values and will typically be around 5 minutes in length.
  • Hover Next Location - Anticipates the spot's movement and hovers where it will be going. Likelihood of hovering the next spot is PlayerSensed when this option is enabled.
  • Responsiveness - Slows down or speeds...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Fix in Q for the bot thinking you didn't have a small net upon logging back in from a break/mini break.

Snufalufugus updated Regal Minnow Fisher with a new update entry:

Regal Minnow Fisher v1.0.1 Released!

Regal Minnow Fisher updated to v1.0.1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I think mini-breaks may still be causing issues. Nothing crazy, but running very inefficiently. Please let me know your observations with it, and disable the mini-break option if you find it's causing issues but want to use the bot.

my man, hope you got my message.. this thing has been working flawlessly for me for around a week now.. ran into the first hiccup today

seems like the bot is getting stuck in the start up.. conflicting break evidence

Attachments

• Regal Minnow Fisher 7-18 17-59-27.log
    15.2 KB · Views: 3
The mini break system logged me out & never logged back in. I rebooted using the generated break system & again it logged out right on time, but never logs back in.. just food for thought friend

The mini break system logged me out & never logged back in. I rebooted using the generated break system & again it logged out right on time, but never logs back in.. just food for thought friend

It doesn't show it on the log, but at 16 minutes it says breaking for 00:00:00 and it is stuck at login screen, now that's for the generated breaks

Attachments

• Regal Minnow Fisher 7-20 20-02-19.log
    32.4 KB · Views: 1

Regal Minnow Fisher v1.0.5 Released!

Regal Minnow Fisher updated to v1.0.5.

It doesn't show it on the log, but at 16 minutes it says breaking for 00:00:00 and it is stuck at login screen, now that's for the generated breaks
The client/my bots were broken from the Thursday game update. It should be resolved now. There was one "band-aid" fix pushed Friday that partially fixed it, and the most recent push should have fixed it entirely.

FYI the client's login handler is still broken, so using breaks is not recommended. You may not log back in automatically.

Regal Minnow Fisher v1.0.5 Released!

The client/my bots were broken from the Thursday game update. It should be resolved now. There was one "band-aid" fix pushed Friday that partially fixed it, and the most recent push should have fixed it entirely.

FYI the client's login handler is still broken, so using breaks is not recommended. You may not log back in automatically.

good to know friend, I tried again using both breaks yesterday & they had no trouble logging me out, but they never got me logged back in.. goof for thought, always ty for the responses

good to know friend, I tried again using both breaks yesterday & they had no trouble logging me out, but they never got me logged back in.. goof for thought, always ty for the responses
Everything should be working in the new client revision, including breaks.

Bot is 5/5 for me as it stands besides the delays after the spot moves. Delay is just too long, most of the time it only hits a fishing spot for 5-6 seconds rather than 10-12.

Bot is 5/5 for me as it stands besides the delays after the spot moves. Delay is just too long, most of the time it only hits a fishing spot for 5-6 seconds rather than 10-12.
Update in Q to speed the bot up. There is also a new "Right click" mode instead of hovering the next spot. This mode will result in the bot reacting extremely quickly to spot movements.

Regal Minnow Fisher v1.1.0 Released!

Regal Minnow Fisher updated to v1.1.0.

@hunteando001 @burnwant @a bott @BigDhaddy @johntoad
A new feature has been released to allow for instant response times to spots moving. The bot will right click the spots and interact with the menu as soon as the spot moves, or with a short delay depending on how you set the responsiveness level. This should resolve the speed issues which were related to difficulties with runemate clicking on the fishing spots.

@penguin007kr
Updated bot so that it should check 10x for a small fishing net before stopping if it can't find it.

@boxesunstacked
Fixed profit tracker

ehp6tUG.png

need some proggies? i think i have done like 10 8 hour stints on this account, and not a single hitch. few bots i trust to leave overnight, and this is one of em.

ill let this one run all night, should have a 16+ hour proggy in morning

edit, here ya go

gRNmYmF.png

here is another 18 hour proggy
zr1VhF2.png

Last edited:
hey
I am new 2 this.
now i can only use this regal bot for 5 h for 2 days.
How can i use it more somebody help?.
i need 2 buy premium for this forum ?

ty kevin