Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Keg Balance Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bout time someone released one I’m at work right now but ima use it as soon as I get home my accounts pumping atm lol

hmmm any clue what ban rate is on this?. been botted +650hours pump 24/7. im getting close to 99 so bit scared to switch script :DD

hmmm any clue what ban rate is on this?. been botted +650hours pump 24/7. im getting close to 99 so bit scared to switch script :DD
i botted from 79-91 pumping ive been running this with 30 min breaks 3 hour intervels since around 3 a.m last night its 7:53 no ban yet and i botted 99 fishing before i started pumping

Cool LMK if you have any suggestions
The only suggestions is the camera it gets stuck a lot in order for it to run perfect u gotta zoom out on the screen and it clicks the mini map kinda slow when walking back but It’s been running for 17+ hours with breaks flawlessly

i botted from 79-91 pumping ive been running this with 30 min breaks 3 hour intervels since around 3 a.m last night its 7:53 no ban yet and i botted 99 fishing before i started pumping

The only suggestions is the camera it gets stuck a lot in order for it to run perfect u gotta zoom out on the screen and it clicks the mini map kinda slow when walking back but It’s been running for 17+ hours with breaks flawlessly
Where have you seen the camera cause it to get stuck

Like when it goes into the room and it cants see the keg it’ll get stuck
Ok I'll fix that and the walking thanks

Pushing 1.0.7 tonight that will fix when it can't see keg + will most likely be making this bot prem at 5c/hr next weekend (Jan 11th)

Ok I'll fix that and the walking thanks

Pushing 1.0.7 tonight that will fix when it can't see keg + will most likely be making this bot prem at 5c/hr next weekend (Jan 11th)
Already 99 bro lol but nice it’s a great bot keep it going ima make more pures

What kind of xp/hour do you get from this? I just botted 94 magic and i wanted to get a really high strength level in a timely manner, I know pumping takes months, i heard you can get about 60k xp/hour with this method?

Running it on my slayer account atm. Getting between 30k and 35k xp p/h
Had some trouble figuring it out but got it to work.
It crashed 2/3 times so if you got a notification from that dont worry. Was my own mistake.

I`ll let it run for a few hours and see what happends. Great work so far!

Its getting stuck to a corner inside bank when banking (normally zoomed).

After reading thru this thread, I tried the zooming out in client method and it has been running flawlessly other than when random events pop up (It takes too long to interact with them). Another thing id say is maybe customizable X amount of food withdrawal from bank. 6 sharks in invo is what its doing right now but really only eat about 1 per invo. Would be maximizing Xp having less sharks and more energy potions.

Amazing Bot :) will keep providing feedback for you

Last edited:
any 1 already recieved any bans on this ? i want to try this but last time i did this on an acc it got banned after 2 hours (was not this bot but from osbot)

wouldnt pay for it, cause it stays stuck at bank dwonstairs for good 30 minutes plus. but if i watch and baby sit this script it works well..

Status
Not open for further replies.