Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Gilded Altar [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Yea it seems that everytime I try it now it gets to the person's house correctly but inside it just sits there hovering over the portal and not clicking on the bones. I saw that through the clouse overlay. Not sure if there's anything else I'm doing wrong but i've tried a bunch of different setups even different player houses
It must be the player name detection

awesome123man the bot isn't working I am lucky to get into a portal and if I do I just stand there

Same issue, I used Drew g, then other peoples there, and it gets unnoted, and selects portal, it just stad there after entering portal

Same issue, I used Drew g, then other peoples there, and it gets unnoted, and selects portal, it just stad there after entering portal

Ok so i used a very short name, without spaces, and it somehow is working. I dont know if it is the name so much as if there is Spaces between them. The one I tried without spaces seems to be working. That is weird .

Do you know why that would occur?

Ok so i used a very short name, without spaces, and it somehow is working. I dont know if it is the name so much as if there is Spaces between them. The one I tried without spaces seems to be working. That is weird .

Do you know why that would occur?
I think name detection by runemate may be messed up xD has happened before (try for those with spaces by replacing the spaces with _)

Bot de-notes bones, goes through portal but then stands there and does nothing saying "clicking friends house". It has nothing to do with names with or without spaced in them, I tried several but it never works.

Bot de-notes bones, goes through portal but then stands there and does nothing saying "clicking friends house". It has nothing to do with names with or without spaced in them, I tried several but it never works.
Hmmm

Ok, So i found out certain things about this bot. You have to type in a name WITHOUT SPACES. If the personas name is "EXAMPLE", then it will work, if it is "EXAMPLE EXAMPLE", it wont work. It has to be a one word, no space name. The CLIENT not the bot is messed up, it has an issue determining spaces between words.

Ok, So i found out certain things about this bot. You have to type in a name WITHOUT SPACES. If the personas name is "EXAMPLE", then it will work, if it is "EXAMPLE EXAMPLE", it wont work. It has to be a one word, no space name. The CLIENT not the bot is messed up, it has an issue determining spaces between words.
Idk I probably need to check how runemate uses spaces in players names

Mate, you got to read better. As I stated I tried multiple names, with spaces, without spaces and with underscores. Everytime the exact same problem pops up.

Does not work. Enters hourse, doesn't use bones at altar.

@awesome123man get this beautiful bot back in action please my love.

Works just fine after help from the man himself.
Make sure to use small characters as in "drew_g" even though his name is "Drew G". Perfect Perfect Perfect.

@awesome123man
I love all your bots but can't get this one to work. I've tried different names and it doesn't work. It unnotes the bones, goes to portal and enters the house but just stands at portal saying "Clicking Friend's House"

@awesome123man
I love all your bots but can't get this one to work. I've tried different names and it doesn't work. It unnotes the bones, goes to portal and enters the house but just stands at portal saying "Clicking Friend's House"
Make sure to use all lower case and also replace spaces with underscores

Make sure to use all lower case and also replace spaces with underscores
i get the same problem and use all lower case as you said. @awesome123man

not true not working with a name with no spaces stuck inside house at portal

Edit: Put a capital for the first letter started working then gets stuck after finishing an invent doesnt get out its trying to use dragon bones on the portal. thanks for being the only gilded alter bot though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.