Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Gilded Altar [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
i cant find the directions. the bot goes into the friends house and doesnt interact with altar.
It should click the item in your inventory in the overview and use it. Make Sure you have the players name exactly how it appears in game... it's case sensitive

any idea when will the script is going to be released for RS3?
No, I sadly have other priorities. I'll try to get it done in a few weeks at most. Remind me if o don't say I've started by the end of next weekend

public static final String[] BONES = {"Bones", "Big bones", "Dragon bones", "Wyvern bones", "Lava dragon bones"};
All the Things is Quotes are what are supported... I believe they should all work, so can you send a screenshot of where it is stuck?

Yea I'm having the same issue, it just sits at portal, i even joined the guys house to see if it would get it going but then it just stood there with this same error
00:00:45 INFO Turning Camera to Portal
00:00:45 INFO Turning Camera to Portal
00:00:46 INFO Turning Camera to Portal
00:00:47 INFO Turning Camera to Portal

Hey, just wanted to note that every once in a while the bot will continue to select dragon bones and click on the altar instead of just doing it one time for the full inventory. When i get done with this quest im going to run it again to be able to send you a log.

Hey, just wanted to note that every once in a while the bot will continue to select dragon bones and click on the altar instead of just doing it one time for the full inventory. When i get done with this quest im going to run it again to be able to send you a log.
Ok I appreciate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.