Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Gilded Altar [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Using the Rimmington portal, it is easier and faster to get bones, as you can get your bones un-noted in the general store south of the Rimmington portal (5gp each noted item)." for OSRS.

Superior All Knowing Person!
SoonTM... :D
Got homework and school today through wednesday... But after that, i'll try :)

Ok kiddos. The rewrite has begun... Just wondering before i get far, what teleports should the bot use, which special features do you want that werent already there... Please describe how this works again :D I dont do this on my accounts and need a bit of guidance for making an amazing rewrite :) . Thanks for the patience, i'll get this out as fast as i can once i get enough info to do it. New UI will be added as well. @ayrtoo @taushadow @staffix @S Cript @ironskillz1 @JoeMe please send me how you want the rewrite to work. I'll try to get Rs3 and OSRS done together and released together.

I'm a simple man, i see prayer exp.. i press "Like"..

Start in rimmington, near the house portal (with bones noted in the inventory, i pref. dragon bones.. but ya..)
Enter name of player's house to enter (or ur own), ussualy there's a shitload of people hosting for hours for free in the house world..
goto the house altar, check if the two thingies are lit if it is then use the bones on the altar..
walk back out, into the house next to the portal and trade the NPC there to un-note ur bones.. (for money)..
rinse and repeat till 99 prayer.

requirements;
Gold in inventory
Noted Bones in inventory

^^^^
OSRS ofc. don't be a silly goose, RS3 is for plebs.

SoonTM... :D
Got homework and school today through wednesday... But after that, i'll try :)

Ok kiddos. The rewrite has begun... Just wondering before i get far, what teleports should the bot use, which special features do you want that werent already there... Please describe how this works again :D I dont do this on my accounts and need a bit of guidance for making an amazing rewrite :) . Thanks for the patience, i'll get this out as fast as i can once i get enough info to do it. New UI will be added as well. @ayrtoo @taushadow @staffix @S Cript @ironskillz1 @JoeMe please send me how you want the rewrite to work. I'll try to get Rs3 and OSRS done together and released together.

For old school runescape I was personally using the same method as this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Look forward to seeing the rewrite :)

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
@awesome123man
I'd love to see support for 'friends' houses. This is super handy on any/all new accounts.

Mounted Glory is a must!
"Teleport to house" tabs for friends/or your own
Use of BOB "take all"
Use of Juju prayer pots

Chaos altar bone usage.

An automatic 'gratz' sender when someone levels prayer :D Gotta spread cheer

PSA for people w/o Tok and for some reason no glory usage, use Wildy sword for single click Edgeville TP.

#HypeTrain

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
@awesome123man
I'd love to see support for 'friends' houses. This is super handy on any/all new accounts.

Mounted Glory is a must!
"Teleport to house" tabs for friends/or your own
Use of BOB "take all"
Use of Juju prayer pots

Chaos altar bone usage.

An automatic 'gratz' sender when someone levels prayer :D Gotta spread cheer

PSA for people w/o Tok and for some reason no glory usage, use Wildy sword for single click Edgeville TP.

#HypeTrain
Holy crap that's a lot of stuff... idk how to use half of those in rs3... so i may need some account to use to test as I don't have the reqs for most of that.

Holy crap that's a lot of stuff... idk how to use half of those in rs3... so i may need some account to use to test as I don't have the reqs for most of that.
Ive got a account you can test 90% of this on (dont have a tok) but otherwise hmu.

Lemme check reqs maybe i can bang it out on my alt actually. Tok = Tokul Zo. Gives lots of teleports to the Tzhaar area, banks, etc.

Everyone can login, goto a certain place (that has no requirements) and start the bot..
not everybody can use mounted glorys and shit..
like my construction lvl is still like.. 50-60.. and i cba leveling it anytime soon X)

instead of all that weird token tp shit, noted bones + cash in inventory.. that's retardation proof.

Everyone can login, goto a certain place (that has no requirements) and start the bot..
not everybody can use mounted glorys and shit..
like my construction lvl is still like.. 50-60.. and i cba leveling it anytime soon X)

instead of all that weird token tp shit, noted bones + cash in inventory.. that's retardation proof.
So mounted glories should be an option right? (Rs3)
OSRS was going to be noted bones and cash.

RS3 should have both mounted glories & the tokul zo - if you only need a acc for a couple hours at a time i can do the elder kiln on my main and loan him to you if need be.
Obviously house teles to get into the house :)

RS3 should have both mounted glories & the tokul zo - if you only need a acc for a couple hours at a time i can do the elder kiln on my main and loan him to you if need be.
Obviously house teles to get into the house :)
Is this for your own house or a friends?

I don't play RS3, so i don't know what's ideal for that.

[OSRS] But to keep it as simple and neat as possible;
requirements: Noted bones in your inventory, and a cash pile.
Start: Rimmington, right outside the house portal.
Walk to: a npc next to the general store (in rimmington) called Phials -> his info Phials
Talk with NPC: unnote 26 Dragon bones (or any kind of bones)
Goto Friends house / or your own.
Walk to altar, check if the candles are lit (for the bonus exp).
Repeat untill xx time, or till stopped.

World 330, is considered the "house party" world - so lots of hosts 24/7... incase you (like me) don't have your own altar.

I don't play RS3, so i don't know what's ideal for that.

[OSRS] But to keep it as simple and neat as possible;
requirements: Noted bones in your inventory, and a cash pile.
Start: Rimmington, right outside the house portal.
Walk to: a npc next to the general store (in rimmington) called Phials -> his info Phials
Talk with NPC: unnote 26 Dragon bones (or any kind of bones)
Goto Friends house / or your own.
Walk to altar, check if the candles are lit (for the bonus exp).
Repeat untill xx time, or till stopped.

World 330, is considered the "house party" world - so lots of hosts 24/7... incase you (like me) don't have your own altar.
Should I have the user enter the friends name in a space or try to find a host which may not work the best?

Should I have the user enter the friends name in a space or try to find a host which may not work the best?

Imo. make it as simple as possible..

Enter Name of host: ______

and then set a safety stop, if the host decides to stop.. then when it can't find the name of the host, just logout after 5 tries or something.

i mean, most of the guys who are hosting have accounts sitting outside the portal, spamming their name ;) its not hard to find a host

People use tokhuul zho but its personal preference
Ok, so i will try to make rs3 have the option to use tok, glory, or lodestones? Does that sound good?

Imo. make it as simple as possible..

Enter Name of host: ______

and then set a safety stop, if the host decides to stop.. then when it can't find the name of the host, just logout after 5 tries or something.

i mean, most of the guys who are hosting have accounts sitting outside the portal, spamming their name ;) its not hard to find a host
Sounds like a plan. I dont think finding a host will be easy for the bot as some hosts have names with spaces, etc. But all this sounds like what i will do.

easily triggered ✌
Ok, so i will try to make rs3 have the option to use tok, glory, or lodestones? Does that sound good?

Sounds like a plan. I dont think finding a host will be easy for the bot as some hosts have names with spaces, etc. But all this sounds like what i will do.
no reason for lodestone, all POH hosts support glory :p

Something also as a host-stop-failsafe is to input 2 host names. Chances of both leaving are even lower. E.g If host X isn't doesn't work in 2 tries, use Host Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.