Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal FlyFishAndCook [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
first time I used it, I was at barb village, it would fish, cook and drop okay. ran fine for a couple of hours. next session I went to barb outpost to do barbarian fishing, and it wouldn't do anything. bot just said 'walking to bank' all the time even though it was set to drop all, I had even tried starting the fishing first, but bot would still do nothing, whole invo fished in the same spot and bot wouldn't move, click, drop, nothing.

update for osrs came out as of today, bot walks to edgeville bank and stands near the door. other than that great bot.

Fuck - Pastebin.com

Literally just dumped 85k feathers I grinded from my inventory.

I cannot believe that just happened. I left for 20 minutes and it does this when Ive had it running hours with the same exact settings. Im a broke ass bitch, I have no coins to buy more feathers.

Another problem, it deposits bait when I set it to bank cooked fish

Last edited:
So its working great for banking but when i set it to cook and drop fish it cooks then opens up my settings and gets stuck?? is there a way to fix that?

Fishing and cooking works well for me.
Fishing spot detection in the Northern area needs improvement.
Currently it doesn't seem to detect most norther fishing spot.

Everything is working fine except for when it arrives at the bank it stands there and fails to open bank interface and deposit fish, if you pause and complete step for it then it works fine. Also found it once and northern part of edgeville near wilderness so not sure what caused that but has happened once in ~150+ hours of botting. Going to mess with this and see if I can figure out the cause.

FIX: Make sure your camera is vertical over your player at all times and banking is still possible.

Last edited:
love it, any way you could set it up for lobsters at catherby? cant seem to find any free scripts that support this. Thanks!

love the bots, usually works fine but having issues with the fly fish and cook. Check out the log

Attachments

• Regal FlyFishAndCook 12-12 11-13-39.log
    6.7 KB · Views: 2
after x hours runescape logs automatic offline. The first couple days the script/bot logs in automatic but now not.. Delete runemate & download again or?

Whoops, I made the fix but didn't push it live... Sorry, it will be published soon. Thanks for letting me know.
First of all, you're awesome and we greatly appreciate the bot. Second, it randomly drops the fly fishing rod and feathers sometimes. The drop rate on the barb village fishes is really slow as well, like almost a minute to drop an inventory, but I'm not sure if that's exclusive to barb village only.

First of all, you're awesome and we greatly appreciate the bot. Second, it randomly drops the fly fishing rod and feathers sometimes. The drop rate on the barb village fishes is really slow as well, like almost a minute to drop an inventory, but I'm not sure if that's exclusive to barb village only.
There was a game update where they changed inventory mechanics today. Client is almost definitely broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.