Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal FlyFishAndCook [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there antiban on this bot? Does it do random events?

does not seem to have an antiban, so it does not do random events...

So theres a issue with the bot, when it comes back from banking it walks to the fishing spot and right clicks on the fishing spot, but sometimes there is to many people at the spot so all the names take up all the space and the bot tries to find the fishing spot action. It sits there trying to find the action for fishing but dosnt find it cause there is to many names and the action isnt in the list of names. Is there a way to make the bot so when it right clicks and it cant find the fishing spot action that it refreshes the right click and tries to find the fishing spot action again?

kinda like this.

Attachments

• bandicam 2018-05-30 19-09-02-672.jpg
    bandicam 2018-05-30 19-09-02-672.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 7
Great bot, but sometimes when dropping fish it missclicks one (does not correct the mistake). It continues dropping other fish (if there are any left) and then it just stands there doing nothing with 1 fish still left in the inventory.

Maybe it's dropping too fast making the bot think it dropped the fish, but in reaility it didn't?

Last edited:
Great bot, but sometimes when dropping fish it missclicks one (does not correct the mistake). It continues dropping other fish (if there are any left) and then it just stands there doing nothing with 1 fish still left in the inventory.

Maybe it's dropping too fast making the bot think it dropped the fish, but in reaility it didn't?

i have the same problem. Sometimes it doesnt do this for 2 hours. But in some cases this happens after like 10 minutes

how do i start bot and is theasr fishing location option ? bot says "walking to fishing area" and bot just stands wearever I last was at b 4 launching uot.

Been going 3 weeks with breaks and botting for 10 hours every other day while I work. Haven't gotten banned yet from level 1 - 80. Powerfishing at barbarians

Bot was working fine yesterday but today it fishes a full inv then doesn't drop the trout/salmon and will eventually log out.

yes it was fixed the next day since

I've been using it since august at level 1 fishing. I'm currently level 91 right now. F2P, with breaks and I run it every other night. I only get around 200k when I wake up due to breaks but it's working. In fact, one night I forgot to put breaks on and I woke up with 500k xp and I still didn't get banned.

Quick question, new to botting, does this bot do random events? do random events even effect the ban rate at all?

Bot was working perfectly well a few days ago, unfortunately now banking is almost always broken. It just keeps hovering over the right click menu of the Trout/Salmon/Burnt-fish, not selecting any of the deposit options.

Edit: In Task History log there is this warning "[Bank] Action not found in [Cancel]".
Also, please add an option for not dismissing random events. That's because I babysit the bot and the very quick dismissal is very bot like.

Last edited:
Empece a utilizarlo para pesca pero despues de 1hta de usarlo me dice que hay un error y que tengo que restablecer la conexion, ayuda!!

When starting to drop the fish, the bot freaked out: dropped 1 fish and started going into settings disabling and enabling shift click.

would like to discuss purchasing a private script. message me for details if interested in doing some work and price.

Status
Not open for further replies.