Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal FlyFishAndCook [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should make a paid script of this and do anti-bans ect I love all your scripts you make <3 keep it up!

@Snufalufugus Hey, could you please update the bot? Since the last update its been just standing around the fishing spot and not clicking on the fishing spots.

Noticeably F.A.T.
@Snufalufugus Hey, could you please update the bot? Since the last update its been just standing around the fishing spot and not clicking on the fishing spots.
the last update on runescape messed it up. He's working on it. Al the fishing spot names got changed

the last update on runescape messed it up. He's working on it. Al the fishing spot names got changed

Ah ok, I dint see any bug reports about it on here so did not know if he was aware of it. Good to know he is already working on it :)

I really hope this bot is coming back. Loved using it, many gains in cooking and fishing were made

Ran out of feathers and it didn't logout, just spam clicked the fishing spot for 20 minutes before I caught it

sometimes it gets stuck when trying to drop fish also it sometimes clicks on players when trying to cook it.

The bot started trying to cut logs after the inventory was full and spam clicked a tree while there was an active fire.

Is it possible to make this bot do the actions faster there is a slight delay in terms of completing the action e.g. Putting the fish on the fire it takes awhile for it to action cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.