Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Fishing Trawler [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please refund 0.30, log is sent to you in PM
I tried all combinations to get it to work but the most it did was fix 1 leak and then didnt do anything afterwards...I tried using fixed screen, resizable screen, zoom in, zoom out, fast mode, normal mode..didnt matter.

Last edited:
Please refund 0.30, log is sent to you in PM
I tried all combinations to get it to work but the most it did was fix 1 leak and then didnt do anything afterwards...I tried using fixed screen, resizable screen, zoom in, zoom out, fast mode, normal mode..didnt matter.
Refund sent. TY for the logs. One last thing to try would be restarting OSRS + Runemate and try running it again.

Hello, I realized I was being charged a lot more per hour then what was advertised. Could I please get a refund for the multiple times it started and pretty much instantly stopped due to "no swamp paste" which I had over 20k of them in my inventory. Is there a fix to that or a way to avoid, It worked perfectly for the first few hours, but now just won't seem to work.

Edit: (logs, not sure if uploaded properly)

Attachments

• Regal Fishing Trawler 3-25 20-51-57.zip
    472 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hello, I realized I was being charged a lot more per hour then what was advertised. Could I please get a refund for the multiple times it started and pretty much instantly stopped due to "no swamp paste" which I had over 20k of them in my inventory. Is there a fix to that or a way to avoid, It worked perfectly for the first few hours, but now just won't seem to work.

Edit: (logs, not sure if uploaded properly)
You need to tell me how much to refund, but yes I will send one once you provide that information.

I recommend restarting the rm + osrs client if you run into an issue before starting the bot again.

Please refund 0.30$. Bot took 0.45$ from my wallet but run totally for less than hour. I sent logs in PM.

Keep getting insufficient paste, and i have tons. Can't even get it to start. Not sure if they put a fix in. Let me know when it is back and working.

Keep getting insufficient paste, and i have tons. Can't even get it to start. Not sure if they put a fix in. Let me know when it is back and working.
Please post the logs from your session & let me know how much of a refund you need.

This is such a GG bot!

I have had 0 problems on 3 accounts in the last 3 days! (i got pet on 2 accounts!)

im not sure what im doing wrong but it keeps saying walking to boat and just stands there, when i was at the boat it says opening bank and wouldnt open the bank until i brought it in front of the bank. any suggestions please? ive wasted 90 cents trying to get this started

Worked the first couple times. Now it gets hung up saying i have no "Swamp Paste" no matter how many i actually have. Couple bucks down the drain trying to get it running again.

I tried to start this 5 times and was charged $.15 each time. The bot never started and always said missing swamp paste!!

Please refund and please fix

Is the bot meant to do anything other than stand by one hole and patch it whenever it breaks?

Its fine on really busy worlds but it sinks a lot in smaller teams..

Status
Not open for further replies.