Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Fishing Trawler [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great bot, no issues whatsoever. Much better than the other fishing trawler bot, which charges the same rates, and from what I read is basically a glorified autoclicker.

However, I did get charged for a single run when the bot auto-stopped after 1 game and said that I had completed my angler outfit, guessing it was because I had chat turned off and was on private tab, any chance on refund for those 12 mins? Not sweating over 0.15 but would like it back, great script!
sent

it does go on the ship but doesnt patch the leaks. gets kicked out every time. i dunno what im doing wrong, but i dont wanne give it a try again, only losing money this way..

it does go on the ship but doesnt patch the leaks. gets kicked out every time. i dunno what im doing wrong, but i dont wanne give it a try again, only losing money this way..
There's not really anything to do wrong as long as you have the swamp paste. LMK how much you spent and I"ll refund it. Sorry to hear the bot doesn't work for you, it seems that a small amount of people can't get it to work.

The item tracker doesn't seem to work for me. It is banking all the items, but it doesnt seem to track them in the UI. Everything else works fine thus far though!

Also, does the bot stop if you run out of tar?

Botted 1-99 fishinng, thieving and fm on my account , used this for 2 hours and got banned, thanks.

Got a full set off of this over the course of 6ish hours, thanks!

The item tracker doesn't seem to work for me. It is banking all the items, but it doesnt seem to track them in the UI. Everything else works fine thus far though!

Also, does the bot stop if you run out of tar?
It does stop if you run out of tar. I'm not sure of the threshold but recently one of my bots stopped when it got to 40 tar

This just isnt working. It keeps saying AFK 86% or wont start until 86%.... its a premum bot here, Im not too happy with a $1 just being taken w/o any results

This just isnt working. It keeps saying AFK 86% or wont start until 86%.... its a premum bot here, Im not too happy with a $1 just being taken w/o any results
The bot got you up to 100% activity and simulated a player afking at that point, until your activity level drops down to 86. If that's not considered working I'm not sure what would be.

The bot got you up to 100% activity and simulated a player afking at that point, until your activity level drops down to 86. If that's not considered working I'm not sure what would be.
I apologize, I was a noob before I started... THE BOT WORKS GREAT, ive used it again and understand how it works... USE THIS BOT!!!!!!! lol :)

this bot is broken! please fix! it says you don't have any swamp paste as an error even though I have over 3k swamp paste in envy... then it just shuts off and takes $0.15 from you.. personally lost $0.45 trying to get it to work. please fix! your a great dev and its a shame I cant use... and 15 is high for one that doesn't work

Hi there, just can't fill the leaks :( keep getting kicked. Tried both super fast reaction time option on/off. Can I get a refund for 0.15c pls! Thanks!

this bot is broken! please fix! it says you don't have any swamp paste as an error even though I have over 3k swamp paste in envy... then it just shuts off and takes $0.15 from you.. personally lost $0.45 trying to get it to work. please fix! your a great dev and its a shame I cant use... and 15 is high for one that doesn't work

Hi there, just can't fill the leaks :( keep getting kicked. Tried both super fast reaction time option on/off. Can I get a refund for 0.15c pls! Thanks!

Sent. I think RM was broken from update but the bots I'm running are working properly now. Please LMK if it continues to not function properly.

Attaching the log, the bot simply won't patch the leaks, over 4k wamp paste in inv. It just isn't detecting leaks and AFKing out, then spam clicking the ocean.

Appreciate feedback!

Attachments

• Regal Fishing Trawler 6-10 14-28-50.log
    359.4 KB · Views: 1
Attaching the log, the bot simply won't patch the leaks, over 4k wamp paste in inv. It just isn't detecting leaks and AFKing out, then spam clicking the ocean.

Appreciate feedback!
Restart rm and try again. Try adjusting zoom a bit. I'm confident it's not broken.

Hey mate first off I overall love all your regal scripts however last night i babysat this script for 30 minutes making sure it works perfectly and it did. i went to bed and wokeup with 9 hrs of run time and only 249 paste gone and it was clicking the ocean. i don't know for how long but mustve been hours. Hopefully i don't get banned over this but i request a refund so i can reuse this script. Do you know what went wrong?

Got this bug twice already, gg $0.30. The script stopped after 1 min of usage. Had this Bug : Screenshot - aaadb227f893156d780240f333eff55d - Gyazo
Screenshot - 16f86bd9f6807dcc0d01c8e34880941c - Gyazo

Sent back $0.30

Hey mate first off I overall love all your regal scripts however last night i babysat this script for 30 minutes making sure it works perfectly and it did. i went to bed and wokeup with 9 hrs of run time and only 249 paste gone and it was clicking the ocean. i don't know for how long but mustve been hours. Hopefully i don't get banned over this but i request a refund so i can reuse this script. Do you know what went wrong?
Sent. Best guess without logs is that you disconnected and it led to funky things

Status
Not open for further replies.