Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Fishing Trawler [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the bot ran for about 3 hour flawlessly but i didnt get a single piece i decide ill just leave it running over night since its been so flawless so far, to wake up to the login screen after it had been kickes off the boat an hour in to me going to sleep and the bot never returning so i got charged 7 hours for the bot to sit at the login screen... flaw found!

So the bot ran for about 3 hour flawlessly but i didnt get a single piece i decide ill just leave it running over night since its been so flawless so far, to wake up to the login screen after it had been kickes off the boat an hour in to me going to sleep and the bot never returning so i got charged 7 hours for the bot to sit at the login screen... flaw found!
Post the logs please, default web should walk the bot back if it gets kicked off.

How would i find the logs and ill postem
In your runemate client go to help -> view logs and it will open the folder

When posting click upload a file, browse to that location, and choose the one called regal fishing trawler from the correct date and time.

Last night was the first time that i've ran the bot so this is the only log i found

I was just going through other logs i have and for some reason not a single one of the bots i have ever ran have anything info stored in the logs, is that normal?

Attachments

• 03-25 00-30-05 - Regal Fishing Trawler.txt
    0 bytes · Views: 1
Last night was the first time that i've ran the bot so this is the only log i found

I was just going through other logs i have and for some reason not a single one of the bots i have ever ran have anything info stored in the logs, is that normal?
Can you post a screenshot of your entire folder?

ok, the game, shared and specter logs have info but none of the bot logs it would seem

ok, the game, shared and specter logs have info but none of the bot logs it would seem
I've given you private access to finish out your set. Make sure you're running the private one and not the paid one, unless you still feel like paying :p

I can't help you without logs, and I have no control over whatever is happening there. You should post in client support.

Thank you, I posted in client support hopefully someone will have an answer for me on how to fix it.

I just finished my set in an hour! Thank you for giving me access to the private version.

im trying to solo fish trawl with this bot and it doesnt do it (waisted my 40c) on this shit should even be worth 20c/h if cant solo fishing trawler

Why did I get charged 2x in <1 hour?
17aefc552b45f525b2f04155f041536d.png

Misfits
Why did I get charged 2x in <1 hour?
17aefc552b45f525b2f04155f041536d.png
did u stop the bot and restart it? Did the bot stop and you start it again?
It is stating that it is charged per hour(of the session) if session ends you start new, you are charged again. Its in the FAQs

Ah never realized that the bot stopped since I didn't have swamp paste in inventory so I bought some and restarted it

standing for 3hrs doin nothing (last act was by me).. lucky me found out about that sooner.. too risky until he fixed it..cant upload the logs, it said too big..
upload_2018-7-2_7-59-7.png
upload_2018-7-2_8-0-33.png

Status
Not open for further replies.