Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Firemaking [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot seems to be having an issue, it will randomly right click and hover between examine and cancel options for tinderbox.

Great bot. If you start the bot inside the Falador East location, with logs (oak logs in this case) in inventory, it will start trying to light fires inside the bank over and over despite the chat displaying "you cant light a fire here." Banking the logs and continuing the bot fixes the issue. Sorry if this is stated somewhere, I could not find instructions on operating the bot

works great at faldor east. Can you have a look at this bug for me asap. it somehow drops the logs so cant light the next fire. heres the log and screenshot to give you more help.

Attachments

• Regal Firemaking clicking bug.txt
    215.8 KB · Views: 1
  • regal firemaking clicking bug.JPG
    regal firemaking clicking bug.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 8
Great at Varrock, however when I select Maple logs on the interface it'll automatically go to Yews and stall in my bank.

the last bug i sent i realized that if you turn off shift drop that wont happen again above.

Found another bug for you unless this resource you have made is obsolete? Dont ask how you managed it to get like this in the screenshot below but here you go!

Attachments

• firemaking bug.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Firemaking bug.PNG
    Firemaking bug.PNG
    160.2 KB · Views: 4
My bot was working fine yesterday but today at every location I try the bot goes down the same row of logs that it just lit and it doesn't know what to do when standing on top of burning logs and just waits for them to burn out and I'm getting super slow xp. If I manually go one tile over the bot lights the logs fine but idk why it isn't going down different lanes.

Great bot but, could you make the bot alternate lines in Falador? It would help when the bot gets stuck waiting for a fire to die. Thanks

It lights up fire in the same row As the last time. FIX PLEASE!!! other then that, works flawless!!!!!

It lights up fire in the same row As the last time. FIX PLEASE!!! other then that, works flawless!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.