Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Cooker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OSRS works fine for me, Thanks, you're cool!
I was trying to make sth like this by myself but failed, so i
could imagine how much work and efforts you've spent. Thank you!

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
OSRS works fine for me, Thanks, you're cool!
I was trying to make sth like this by myself but failed, so i
could imagine how much work and efforts you've spent. Thank you!
This bot is one of the easier ones :p
Any help you want with making bots, i am here.

There is one bug - when you combine two ingredients bot stops after finishing one inventory and not banking. Or not place result to bank starting to try to withdraw new 14 items (that fit into inventory) and another 14 (that not fit cos it wasn't banked previous 14 result items) Than logout

Last edited:
broooo! its cooking karambwans fine but the only thing is it only cooks 10 at a time. it doesnt select the x option. just the 10 option. is this a bug?

broooo! its cooking karambwans fine but the only thing is it only cooks 10 at a time. it doesnt select the x option. just the 10 option. is this a bug?
I think so... it's is cooking them now? Rofl I didn't think I fixed it!

Maybe if i can rewrite this. RS3 interfaces are really slow which is part of the reason...
Maybe you can just add portable support at combat academy. much faster and better in all aspects! Also the portable cooker by Alex doesnt work so well atm :/

Maybe you can just add portable support at combat academy. much faster and better in all aspects! Also the portable cooker by Alex doesnt work so well atm :/
If i get around to rewriting this... I am working on an osrs quest bot right now so I want to get it working well and add a few quests before i leave it for a bit.

On rs3 the bot when trying to withdraw tuna has a hard time getting it to withdraw the tuna, mouse too fast possibly?

Status
Not open for further replies.