Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Cooker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall a great script, only thing as others said before is the karambwan poison & cooked screen where the bot gets stuck, tried after today's update and it's still doing it, i'll keep checking for updates, thanks a lot!

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Overall a great script, only thing as others said before is the karambwan poison & cooked screen where the bot gets stuck, tried after today's update and it's still doing it, i'll keep checking for updates, thanks a lot!
Can you send a screenshot of the cook screen for them?

Hmmm. It is wierd
yea it picks up a full invent from bank clicks the karam, clicks fire then stops at selections screen

What I am thinking is the bot may only recognize the cook screen when the quest tai bwo wannai trio is not complete. Which in that case only option 1 (cook poisoned karambwan) will appear, after quest completion the 2nd option becomes available (cooked karambwan)

Went from 70 to 95 so far on my main. Going straight for 99, just hope I don't get banned in the process. I just really couldn't be bothered with cooking as I've done it legit to 99 before on one of my old accounts so doing it twice legitimately would have been unbearable, so I'm taking a big risk here.

Checked for karambwans they are still not working unfortunately,
Tried monkfish, important things to note:
1.The bot seems to always choose the same random fish in the inventory (17th for an example) everytime
2.When cooking, the bot decides to randomly restart the cooking process 2-3 times per inventory making it look really bot-like (the bot is cooking a full invent, re-clicks fish then re-clicks fire and selection screen when already cooking),
It is too risky for use at the moment, only writing for constructive criticism appreciate the efforts in keeping up the updates on a free bot

Last edited:
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Checked for karambwans they are still not working unfortunately,
Tried monkfish, important things to note:
1.The bot seems to always choose the same random fish in the inventory (17th for an example) everytime
2.When cooking, the bot decides to randomly restart the cooking process 2-3 times per inventory making it look really bot-like (the bot is cooking a full invent, re-clicks fish then re-clicks fire and selection screen when already cooking),
It is too risky for use at the moment, only writing for constructive criticism appreciate the efforts in keeping up the updates on a free bot
I will update this eventually xD

had issues while cooking in al kharid. while walking to bank, and from bank as well, it got stuck clicking the minimap at a location right along the outside of the bank and the range building. was stuck just clicking walking to the same spot.

Would be awesome if you added Pizza base combined with Tomato to make Incomplete Pizza.

Please add support for manually entering names of stuff to cook, or add stuff like 'Bowl of water' - which can be cooked into Bowl of hot water

Status
Not open for further replies.