Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Cooker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works great. I used it to get to 70 in one day.

Can you add jug of wine support? Simply use jug of water + grapes. Gives almost 500k exp/hr..

Last edited:
99 cooking with this bot, flawless on rogues den, only a few problems in hosidius (sometimes he would misclick and be outside de kitchen) besides that no problems.

thanks man 2nd 99 using your scripts no bans yet :p

issue at hosidius house, it uses the fish on the clay oven, when u can just click on the oven.
Please fix, very inhuman work flow.

Also its too quick to think it needs to use another fish on the oven to contiue cooking, however it is still cooking... add a bit longer delay when cooking.

I agree with Maestro H message i also have the same bug, whilst cooking it tries to select another swordfish but gets a bit confused because that swordfish becomes cooked while selecting it, there's no need for the bot to be selecting the fish whilst they're all already cooking

Hey, super bot man! I had some problems with the break handler. After a break it wont restart the bot. Maybe something you can fix?

having an issue where the bot walks to the corner of the building to cook in ( both al kharid and catherby) and continues to click the same square in the corner instead of going into the house and cooking

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
having an issue where the bot walks to the corner of the building to cook in ( both al kharid and catherby) and continues to click the same square in the corner instead of going into the house and cooking
Use rogue's den :)

at rogue's den only cooks one inventory (if i already had it before unpausing bot). Then immediately logs off. starting it without food in inventory = insta log off. doesn't check bank at all

0/10 in that spot. maybe others are having better luck with other spots/food

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.