Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Cooker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
....................................................................................................
It's not supported... Send me a picture of what the bank/cooking area look like and the cooking tool (range or whatever)

so with the hosidious house it is working fine until it banks, and then it just stands there hovering the mouse over the raw lobster, maybe im doing something wrong?
to be honest id recommend using the esc key after it withdraws the uncooked food, best and most efficient.

also since the make all update, maybe have the bot press 1 instead of clicking the cook option, also a time saver
only saying this to try and help :)

so with the hosidious house it is working fine until it banks, and then it just stands there hovering the mouse over the raw lobster, maybe im doing something wrong?
to be honest id recommend using the esc key after it withdraws the uncooked food, best and most efficient.

also since the make all update, maybe have the bot press 1 instead of clicking the cook option, also a time saver
only saying this to try and help :)
Yeah you're right. I need to make sure that that bank is recognized correctly.

Had no problems until sometime last night. The bot now apparently wants to withdraw 41 raw fish, (monkfish) and keeps saying failed, closing bank. then redoing the action of withdrawing 41, failing, closing, repeat. Then when you give yourself an inventory, it sits there spamming the selection of the monkfish rather than clicking to cook them. No clue why this happened over night.. ._. its all still the same interface unless something happened.

Had no problems until sometime last night. The bot now apparently wants to withdraw 41 raw fish, (monkfish) and keeps saying failed, closing bank. then redoing the action of withdrawing 41, failing, closing, repeat. Then when you give yourself an inventory, it sits there spamming the selection of the monkfish rather than clicking to cook them. No clue why this happened over night.. ._. its all still the same interface unless something happened.
I definitely may have broke this. Or an update to osrs did. I'll fix it soon if not.

Wonderful time of the day to everyone!
Wanted to try this cooker out today. Please help me out with this. I am trying to cook lobs at Rogues den, banking works smoothly, but then a problem occurs. I don't even know what am i doing wrong. It selects a lobster, clicks on the fire and then that screen appears on the left bottom side of the game saying cook all, but the cooker keeps spamming clicks on the lobster and the fire :D please help, i have high hopes for this machine ^_^

Wonderful time of the day to everyone!
Wanted to try this cooker out today. Please help me out with this. I am trying to cook lobs at Rogues den, banking works smoothly, but then a problem occurs. I don't even know what am i doing wrong. It selects a lobster, clicks on the fire and then that screen appears on the left bottom side of the game saying cook all, but the cooker keeps spamming clicks on the lobster and the fire :D please help, i have high hopes for this machine ^_^
Either I'm using the MakeAllInterface wrong or I messed something else up. I'll fix it tonight:(

I have issues with this bot. I tried strarting it on Al Kharid but it doest start cooking (maybe new cooking system).

hoping hosidiuos can be fixed so i can not worry about burned lobsters haha
Oh shoot. Is there a banking issue there???? I have a fix for the cooking part in the queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.