Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Cooker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been using this bot for a while now. It worked perfectly! now it just stays at the bank .. can you fix this? please and thanks

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
ive been using this bot for a while now. It worked perfectly! now it just stays at the bank .. can you fix this? please and thanks
I haven't changed it. Make sure you typed in the raw food name exactly.

I type in the food correctly. He takes it out of the bank and then just waits there, the bot only went to cook once and it was sort of running all over the place. I will try again

The pizza combining works fine except for the fact that it doesnt empty the inventory into the bank before trying to withdraw the next ingredients. Could you just add that extra command to deposit inventory before trying to withdraw?

thank you so much

The pizza combining works fine except for the fact that it doesnt empty the inventory into the bank before trying to withdraw the next ingredients. Could you just add that extra command to deposit inventory before trying to withdraw?

thank you so much
I do not think so, this bot is coded so poorly that it's better off to rewrite it.

Hello friend you can fix the combiner since I try to combine the ingredients to make Anchovy pizza but the withdraws of the baul tries to combine but is stuck because it does not give the option to combine all. Thanks and I hope the problem is solved

Can you include an option to disable any camera movements? im using this bot on rogue's den which is supposed to be afk. moving camera seems very botlike

also occassionally the bot eats one of the food

Can you include an option to disable any camera movements? im using this bot on rogue's den which is supposed to be afk. moving camera seems very botlike

I'll eventually get to rewriting this to make it much better. Just haven't had the time or motivation

Rewrite in queue :)
Rogues den is untested but will hopefully work!!! This update will surely make everything better if it works as I have seen in testing... Enjoy when you see it's released!

Unfortunately the bot seems to be stuck on the new OSRS "Make-all" feature implemented in last nights update :( Great script otherwise cheers!

Unfortunately the bot seems to be stuck on the new OSRS "Make-all" feature implemented in last nights update :( Great script otherwise cheers!
Yeah I pushed a fix early yesterday but no body has pushed it through :(

Status
Not open for further replies.