Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Cooker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh !! i guess i'm lucky after all , anyway i want to clarify about little issue in the beta option there . it does combine 2 item perfectly in osrs when it finish it doesn't withdrawal back to bank instead take more item , you see this script is amazing . i hope you can fix it

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
ahhh !! i guess i'm lucky after all , anyway i want to clarify about little issue in the beta option there . it does combine 2 item perfectly in osrs when it finish it doesn't withdrawal back to bank instead take more item , you see this script is amazing . i hope you can fix it
When i rewrite it i will have it fixed.

Combining stuff is buggy asf..
Tried making anchovies pizza.

Sometimes it goes well (really slow tho) and other times it eats the pizza.
Or while it is working it right clicks the pizza or anchovies to combine again (while already combining).
Or it wont click the little popup.

Still kinda works tho, hope this can be fixed. Only script with combining feature.

Thanks for making this script. Have a nice day

It took me a few minutes to figure out that the bot was case sensitive when choosing food to withdraw and cook, not really a huge error but any chance you could fix this?

It took me a few minutes to figure out that the bot was case sensitive when choosing food to withdraw and cook, not really a huge error but any chance you could fix this?

Just type case sensitive? a lobster isn't in the bank, a Lobster is... Follow that logic. Its a bot

Just type case sensitive? a lobster isn't in the bank, a Lobster is... Follow that logic. Its a bot
Exactly! Ignoring the case would be a ton of work and not effective.

The bot keeps on clicking on the food while cooking and presses select all even after already starting to cook the food. This is happening at rogues den

The bot keeps on clicking on the food while cooking and presses select all even after already starting to cook the food. This is happening at rogues den
If I get a chance I'll rewrite this

Works well, except I've noticed that the bot doesn't have the ability to store what it has created. for instance incomplete pizza, it will make the incomplete pizza and without depositing the incomplete pizza into the bank it just tries to withdraw more ingredients without inventory space putting it into an infinite loop.

Works well, except I've noticed that the bot doesn't have the ability to store what it has created. for instance incomplete pizza, it will make the incomplete pizza and without depositing the incomplete pizza into the bank it just tries to withdraw more ingredients without inventory space putting it into an infinite loop.
The combine items never got finished

Status
Not open for further replies.