Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Construction [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you possibly make it so that the bot leaves the portal and immediately uses the banknotes on Phials? The bot always clicks one of the tiles right outside the shop or sometimes just inside the door, which looks incredibly bot-like.

For example, look at world 330, you won't see a single person doing that behavior

Could you possibly make it so that the bot leaves the portal and immediately uses the banknotes on Phials? The bot always clicks one of the tiles right outside the shop or sometimes just inside the door, which looks incredibly bot-like.

For example, look at world 330, you won't see a single person doing that behavior
Not updating, just brought it back until something better comes out. A lot of people wanted any con bot to use

Any eta on Oak Dungeon doors?
never

any chance youll add butler service? Would really make this bot a lot nicer to use. I feel like using phials vs a butler may turn attention to my account via botwatch.

Hello. I start the bot to mount mythical capes using teak planks in POH with all materials required, and the bot gets stuck in an infinite loop of:
Inside POH: true
Have materials: true
Any idea what may be causing this?

wont build myth capes, just says have materials true and inside house true over and over
Please post the exact name of every object and item needed and a picture of the interface. I'll try to fix it when i have time.

This bot works really well about 80% of the time however when building teak garden benches the bot can accidentally click the "build fences" option instead of the bench space, once in the menu it's unable to correct itself and the bot logs out (the Runemate client is also unable to log back in when it gets the "disconnected from server" message) meaning it needs a lot of babysitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.