Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Cannon Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TriHard 7
Snufalufugus submitted a new resource:

Regal Cannon Fighter - Fully loaded cannon loader

Read more about this resource...
Just started using this bot as i was looking for something that could reload the cannon for me when it got empty..

But i already have discovered a few bugs.. First of all the bot doesnt have a food support? Also.. I would've loved if i could set the location of the cannon AND THEN set the location of the safespot.. so it would basically run back and fourth. This would be a amazing feature!

Just started using this bot as i was looking for something that could reload the cannon for me when it got empty..

But i already have discovered a few bugs.. First of all the bot doesnt have a food support? Also.. I would've loved if i could set the location of the cannon AND THEN set the location of the safespot.. so it would basically run back and fourth. This would be a amazing feature!

Neither of those are bugs, the bot is intended to use from a safespot. I can add in both of those features.

TriHard 7
Neither of those are bugs, the bot is intended to use from a safespot. I can add in both of those features.
Reading what i wrote, it sounded stupid, i just woke up.... What i thought was a bug was it not safespotting properly?.. Either way, adding the food support + the "Set location of safespot" would be amazing aswell! Really appreicate this

I really should have babysat this bot the first few times I used it. I ran out of cannonballs and it just sat there endlessly clicking away at the cannon. Probably went on for around 30 minutes. Really hope I don't get banned lol.

It should log out if there are no more cannonballs left in the inventory.

Question, does the bot constantly move the mouse around the screen, does it keep the mouse on the cannon like an afk person would? Just some questions i have so i know how long i should use it before getting hit with a ban

Really good bot works good at caged ogres, been using this for 3+ hours without breaks no ban, if you could add break time that would be a dream. Thank you sir.

used from 63-73 range and counting

It places the cannon and then just sat there (spamming "placing cannon" at ogres. Not sure what I'm doing wrong
2018-08-15 20_24_59-Start.png

2018-08-15 20_32_20-Start.png

Banned for Scamming
I've used this bot a few times but always have to babysit as at times it will mis-click trying to click on the cannon to reload it and it will just continue to spam click next to the cannon.

Ran this bot last night at hill giants. I babysat the bot for about an hour before leaving it alone for 2 hours. Logged back on today, and apparently it didn't pick up my cannon.

I looked at the log and saw nothing that indicated it tried to pick up my cannon before logging out. I had space in my inventory, so I know that wasn't the issue. A little bummed, because everything other than that worked great.

@Snufalufugus
The bot was not working last time I tried it but it is now! I'm using it at caged ogres. Is there any chance you would add telegrab and give us the option to list which seeds/items?

you should really add a option for logging out when out of cannon balls... my account sat for hours trying to load a cannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.