Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal AIO Smither

Hey i used your bot for like 10 seconds to just check it out and it charged me. am i able to get that back?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey i used your bot for like 10 seconds to just check it out and it charged me. am i able to get that back?
Why check it out... You know you get charged for starting it. And authors when giving refunds are losing 30% because we must pay you back the full amount, when runemate takes 30% of the earnings...

Because I wanted to see if it supported bars but it didnt and i didnt realize there was a lite version. Dont be mad at me be mad at runemates system who shouldnt charge 5 seconds of use.

and also just keep the damn .05 cents. you're just stingy asf and thought you had awesome bots. I'll just find someone else since I know see you're really just money hungry for your bots that you put little to no effort describing.

Sure, refund sent.

Because I wanted to see if it supported bars but it didnt and i didnt realize there was a lite version. Dont be mad at me be mad at runemates system who shouldnt charge 5 seconds of use.

and also just keep the damn .05 cents. you're just stingy asf and thought you had awesome bots. I'll just find someone else since I know see you're really just money hungry for your bots that you put little to no effort describing.

Not sure why you're getting mad, the person who posted isn't me (the author of the bot)?

Thanks for the reminder on the description, I should really have one. Will put a brief one together soon.

Sure, refund sent.

Not sure why you're getting mad, the person who posted isn't me (the author of the bot)?

Thanks for the reminder on the description, I should really have one. Will put a brief one together soon.
My bad he had awesome in his name and i used his bots so I thought it was the author especially with his response. But despite that I wont be using his bots anymore seeing hes money hungry over .05 cents.

My bad he had awesome in his name and i used his bots so I thought it was the author especially with his response. But despite that I wont be using his bots anymore seeing hes money hungry over .05 cents.
Glad to clear up the confusion. And I'm all for anyone sticking up for what they believe in, but I would ask that you (and him) please don't discuss it further in this thread since it's intended for support/feedback specifically regarding the smithing bot. Thanks for understanding & gl botting.

@Snufalufugus, as of 5/3/2020, looks like there is an issue where if the inventory sits over the anvil after closing the bank screen with a full inventory, it isn't able to click on the anvil. Looks like it isn't recognizing that the inventory popup is in the way. Simple fix of course is to make the screen bigger.. but also a small bug to put on your radar.

@Snufalufugus, as of 5/3/2020, looks like there is an issue where if the inventory sits over the anvil after closing the bank screen with a full inventory, it isn't able to click on the anvil. Looks like it isn't recognizing that the inventory popup is in the way. Simple fix of course is to make the screen bigger.. but also a small bug to put on your radar.
This is a client bug I helped Cloud fix two months ago. It hasn't made its way into the public client release yet.

Entity.getVisibility() unaffected by standard interfaces covering entity in resizeable mode (#355) · Issues · RuneMate / Community · GitLab

Also, bot will run for 1 inventory then tells me I dont have the smithing level for adamant dart tips. Look like it still charges me.

Bot does not work with expanded bank slots that were added in the recent game update. Will deposit made items but will not refill inventory.