Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal AIO Crafter Lite

So first off, love this very much! Thank you! On recent update, it withdraws everything doing sapphire rings. Once its done making 13 rings, it turns camera then does nothing else but bot is still running. Any idea?

So first off, love this very much! Thank you! On recent update, it withdraws everything doing sapphire rings. Once its done making 13 rings, it turns camera then does nothing else but bot is still running. Any idea?
Zoom out camera

i dont undersdand where i must start the script ?alkariid ? bank ?

what i need to do ? if i want to do gold amulet rung(u) ? where i need to start the script ? help plz ? does its support alkarid ???

Doesn't work for me at Al'kharid.

Camera was zoomed out to maximum but bot still just stands at the bank.

i dont undersdand where i must start the script ?alkariid ? bank ?

what i need to do ? if i want to do gold amulet rung(u) ? where i need to start the script ? help plz ? does its support alkarid ???

Doesn't work for me at Al'kharid.

Camera was zoomed out to maximum but bot still just stands at the bank.

The bot is for edgeville. Why would you want to do this at al kharid?

Hi Snufalufugus!!! Great amazing perfect bot, I've had no problems and it's quite fast for me! I was wondering if you were going to add any of the higher grade member items like onyx or zenyte!!! Please and thank you

Hi Snufalufugus!!! Great amazing perfect bot, I've had no problems and it's quite fast for me! I was wondering if you were going to add any of the higher grade member items like onyx or zenyte!!! Please and thank you
No, because it would literally never be used by a single user.

Nice bot Snufalufugus! Thanks. But somehow crafting sapphire rings at edge isn't working for me at the moment even when cam was zoomed out to max. He just stands at the bank or after I clicked manually at the furnace it just stands there when finished and doesn't go to the bank. Any ideas what the problem could be?

Nice bot Snufalufugus! Thanks. But somehow crafting sapphire rings at edge isn't working for me at the moment even when cam was zoomed out to max. He just stands at the bank or after I clicked manually at the furnace it just stands there when finished and doesn't go to the bank. Any ideas what the problem could be?
There was an update a few hours ago that broke everything.

Hey mate,

10/10 bot, only issue is that it has trouble when auto logging back in the bot dose not know what to do.
it will continue trying to do the task not realizing its logged out and stay that way for hours.

Today's update has broken this :(
I'm going to try to update it tonight

Fix in Q for jewelry smelting. Also making the bot lite/pro at 0.08/hr and 2 hrs/week trial, so if you're using it for something that's not broken from todays update get your free hours in while you can