Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Range Training Bot?

Hey guys!

Does anyone know of any bots that are made to training and using the Range skill? The basic features I'm looking for is arrow pickup and attack from designated coordinates (for safe spotting). Preferably a free to use bot! :)

If there's something I overlooked I apologize!

How would you want it to loot arrows? Wait until there's a certain amount of them on the ground before doing so?

edit: If you can guide me how arrow looting should be done, I'll add it to AuxiFighter.

Last edited:
How would you want it to loot arrows? Wait until there's a certain amount of them on the ground before doing so?

edit: If you can guide me how arrow looting should be done, I'll add it to AuxiFighter.
Either that, or let users insert how many seconds/gameticks the bot should wait before taking them

Does auxi support cannon?