Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Ran 1 bot, got extra charges???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is, why on my second time purchasing credits, Runemate has found a new way to fuck ME.

At first it used to be that we didn't know that 2 seconds counted as an hour in Runemate's system and that they don't care about us. But now I got 2 charges and 1 that seemed to come out of nowhere! If you're a mod/admin please take a look at my charges.
I got charged $1 for 10 hours and another $0.20 for NOTHING. PLEASE EXPLAIN, I DID NOT STOP, OR RUN ANY OTHER SESSIONS. WHAT THE HELL.. WHY IS RUNEMATE FUCKING WITH ME, god damned shit. I WANT AN EXPLANATION NOW.

Last edited:
Java Warlord
You don't pay for 1 hour of botting, you pay for the session, hourly upfront. It's a subtle but important difference. The session is being paid and if you end it and start a new session, you pay for the new session upfront again.

You don't pay for 1 hour of botting, you pay for the session, hourly upfront. It's a subtle but important difference. The session is being paid and if you end it and start a new session, you pay for the new session upfront again.
Yes I know you pay as the session goes/stops/restarts. whatever but, you can easily tell by my post that I knew that but how did I incur 2 charges for 1 session, only 1 charge matches the usage for $1 (10 HOURS) and the other $0.20 charge for 2 hours came from nowhere. God damned Runemate needs to explain itself!

Runemate in all it's glory, stealing my credits everyone look. I WANT COMPENSATION for so many past losses and more future ones just like this bullshit right here.

Attachments

• WTF.png
    WTF.png
    323.4 KB · Views: 8
easily triggered ✌
Yes I know you pay as the session goes/stops/restarts. whatever but, you can easily tell by my post that I knew that but how did I incur 2 charges for 1 session, only 1 charge matches the usage for $1 (10 HOURS) and the other $0.20 charge for 2 hours came from nowhere. God damned Runemate needs to explain itself!

Runemate in all it's glory, stealing my credits everyone look. I WANT COMPENSATION for so many past losses and more future ones just like this bullshit right here.
First of all, stop changing the default text color because its retarded.

Paused time is considered part of PAID session time (that includes break handlers)

Starting and stopping a bot will charge you.

You don't get charged unless you start a premium bot, it's clearly user error but you're obviously a thick skulled idiot.

First of all, stop changing the default text color because its retarded.

Paused time is considered part of PAID session time (that includes break handlers)

Starting and stopping a bot will charge you.

You don't get charged unless you start a premium bot, it's clearly user error but you're obviously a thick skulled idiot.
First of all suck my dick I did not start the bot twice.

I did not pause/start another session or use breaks, I simply went to sleep, it ran for 10 hours, notice the charge amount and HoUrS.

I got charged $1 which is fine but somehow I see that I also got a $0.20 charge out of nowhere. and to conclude I'll change the
color of any text that I want until you cheap virgin losers start to understand that we don't like to get f*ck** like this.

Last edited:
Auxi just sent me $5 of credits, only 1 picture can describe how I feel. Thank you! :D Generous @auxi
pic hella removed /geng

Last edited by a moderator:
Java Warlord
gmagic is literally the only reason people keep joining runemate. i mean seriously, what other bot has that much usage and that many users? if gengsta took this bot down and published it somewhere else, you bet your asses that would drag at least 50% of all users away with it. all of you loosers teaming up and releasing bots as a group are pathetic lol. gengsta stands ALONE, nobody is assisting him (not that any of you ever could lol), and he is still producing the highest quality bots this scene has probably ever seen. he's literally the definition of an alpha male, and all you virgins should be happy that he keeps showing up at all. and before any of you go cry to arbi, you can stop it right there because gengsta and him actually are best bros irl. i'm out, have fun with your sub-quality bots and your ugly girlfriend waiting at home...

easily triggered ✌
gmagic is literally the only reason people keep joining runemate. i mean seriously, what other bot has that much usage and that many users? if gengsta took this bot down and published it somewhere else, you bet your asses that would drag at least 50% of all users away with it. all of you loosers teaming up and releasing bots as a group are pathetic lol. gengsta stands ALONE, nobody is assisting him (not that any of you ever could lol), and he is still producing the highest quality bots this scene has probably ever seen. he's literally the definition of an alpha male, and all you virgins should be happy that he keeps showing up at all. and before any of you go cry to arbi, you can stop it right there because gengsta and him actually are best bros irl. i'm out, have fun with your sub-quality bots and your ugly girlfriend waiting at home...

Status
Not open for further replies.