Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve Waterfiends [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has problems with loot when there are two items to loot on the ground but only one space in the inventory. It will loot one of the items yet when the other charm cant stack in the inventory will continue to try and loot it.

Small issue on startup:
Code:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: aux/iiIiiiiiiIi
 at aux.IiiIIiiiiiI.for(gn:163)
 at aux.IIiiiiIIiii.for(ob:3619)
 at aux.IIiIIiiiiii.put(ob:4180)
 at aux.iIiiiiiIIII.for(ob:4875)
 at aux.IIiiiiIIIii.uid(mc:339)
 at aux.IIiiiiIIIii.c_array(mc:388)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
 at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
 at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
 at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
 at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
 at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
 at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
 at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
 at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

I noticed that the bot continues to click 'Attack' on waterfiends even when the player is already in fighting a specific waterfiend. Could this be caused by the usage of abilities, which sometimes take a little bit longer than a normal auto-attack? Nevertheless, thank you for the bot!

EDIT:

The 'Snipe' ability appears to be the culprit. This ability takes slightly longer to activate. When it is activated, the bot will detect an 'out-of-combat' situation. So to all who use Revolution++, remove snipe from your ability bar, and the bot should work fine again. :)

Last edited:
I noticed that the bot continues to click 'Attack' on waterfiends even when the player is already in fighting a specific waterfiend. Could this be caused by the usage of abilities, which sometimes take a little bit longer than a normal auto-attack? Nevertheless, thank you for the bot!

EDIT:

The 'Snipe' ability appears to be the culprit. This ability takes slightly longer to activate. When it is activated, the bot will detect an 'out-of-combat' situation. So to all who use Revolution++, remove snipe from your ability bar, and the bot should work fine again. :)
Oh glad u found that out. Thought i added support for snipe here sorry but yeah its pointless there, its better to use faster abilities

Doesn't recharge summoning points before going back into the whirlpool and then gets stuck trying to re-summon bunyip. I tried putting in Super restore (4) into my preset and selecting it to restore prayer (I also have prayer pots), but it doesn't use the restore potion at all and will only use the prayer pots. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I have to make my setup so that it doesnt have to bank for long periods of time. Banking does not seem to work. It just hovers over the necklace and that's it. I think it's a small issue but the author does need to have the time to look into it. Other then that it's a great bot ! :)

Anyone recommend some good setup (action bar / invent) for 85 range 80 def w/ arma/rcb?

The bot will not loot, drink prayer potions, or activate the games necklace when empty inventory. This all started happening after this recent update.

Last edited:
The bot will not loot, drink prayer potions, or activate the games necklace when empty inventory. This all started happening after this recent update.
Does this still happen?

the bugs r definitely due to the recent update. was working perfectly before. only other bug i saw was sometimes it got stuck in the south-eastern corner of the dungeon and when ring of life activates it cant seem to get itself back on track and will just sit there

@qverkk

just wanted to say that this bot is excellent.

some questions:

• the bot doesnt respond to changes in the config - am I missing something ? Start button is greyed out - is there an update somewhere?
  • can you use hotkeys, i.e. put food on hotkey bar, when teleporting use number 2 to select barbarian outpust (faster way of doing things, less likely to bug out if getting hit when tp ing)
  • prayer flicking?
  • quick select prayer flicking (so i can have enhance range AND protect from range)
  • looting above value

that would make the bot THE best

Last edited:
@qverkk

just wanted to say that this bot is excellent.

some questions:

• the bot doesnt respond to changes in the config - am I missing something ? Start button is greyed out - is there an update somewhere?
  • can you use hotkeys, i.e. put food on hotkey bar, when teleporting use number 2 to select barbarian outpust (faster way of doing things, less likely to bug out if getting hit when tp ing)
  • prayer flicking?
  • quick select prayer flicking (so i can have enhance range AND protect from range)
  • looting above value

that would make the bot THE best

Imo prayer flicking in rs3 is pointless. Also yeah I just set it once, if you want to change settings you need to restart the bot. Also I think it will handle food from action bar automatically but jewelry I doubt so. I’ll consider the rest but I’m quite busy irl right now

I was running it and it was working well with everything when i was watching but would not loot for anything just kept on going... so i had to continusly pause to loot...

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.