Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve Waterfiends [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm then idk, I'll try to look later

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
any updates?

@qverkk Desperately need this script fixed if you can find the time, It's my main source of Crimson charms :/

Desc: When the bot detects that it needs to bank, it won't use the games necklace, instead it will log out. I have every option on the script selected properly & have games necklace in inventory.

any updates?

@qverkk Desperately need this script fixed if you can find the time, It's my main source of Crimson charms :/

Desc: When the bot detects that it needs to bank, it won't use the games necklace, instead it will log out. I have every option on the script selected properly & have games necklace in inventory.
Didnt have a look yet, but u can provide me an account and the setup in the bot that u use so i can test everything as u would

it doesn't left click dismiss familiar when it gets to the whirlpool, it right clicks familiar options and selects call familiar over and over. I have the default left click as dismiss.

working great so far. only trouble is if there is a lamp or XP bonus, something like that in your inventory, it wont let u deposit it, therefore the bank cant grab its new preset and it jst stands there for hours trying to bank it.

Is there anyway to implement so the bot can use the lamp/star and choose where the xp goes, so it dissapears? or drop it?

working great so far. only trouble is if there is a lamp or XP bonus, something like that in your inventory, it wont let u deposit it, therefore the bank cant grab its new preset and it jst stands there for hours trying to bank it.

Is there anyway to implement so the bot can use the lamp/star and choose where the xp goes, so it dissapears? or drop it?
How'd you get it to bank? Im having problems with it

Ye go into ur Treasure Hunter interface interface and set it to auto redeem keys, stars, lamps and put it in X skill like farming or something

any chance u could add Saradomin sword special attack? the bonus heals u health half of what you hit. would be very handy

any chance u could add Saradomin sword special attack? the bonus heals u health half of what you hit. would be very handy
Yeah i've been trying to add that feature even in my fighter, couldn't figure it out still sorry man

Do I have to use NXT client or a specifif setup?
RuneMate doesn't support NXT at all, u have to use the legacy client in order to bot. It should work without even selecting to use protect prayers in UI etc so idk what ur doing wrong

still has some problems with being unable to teleport with the necklace -- it just hangs there with the interface open for more than a minute at times. Probably a clouse issue

yo i ran this overnight and it ended up banking for 8 hours straight lol. The logs just say "Banking".

still has some problems with being unable to teleport with the necklace -- it just hangs there with the interface open for more than a minute at times. Probably a clouse issue

yo i ran this overnight and it ended up banking for 8 hours straight lol. The logs just say "Banking".
same problem, the bot can't teleport back to barbarian outpost.

Status
Not open for further replies.