Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter (LITE)

Is there anyway I can get a list of the places this bot will walk back to? I'm not sure if It is able to walk to green dragons.

Edit: Pretty amazed it can walk back to green dragons. Ammy of glory teleport and ring dueling support would be awesome. It doesn't walk back to level 20 in wildy to use teleport tab so with a glory you could teleport to edgeville bank, ring of dueling for castle wars teleport and blue drags in the ogre cave! Awesome script!
I think it will use ring of glory if u set to bank at edgevile, but take a tab just in case! Thanks for using this bot :D

I think it will use ring of glory if u set to bank at edgevile, but take a tab just in case! Thanks for using this bot :D
Doesn't use it unfortunately :( uses tab
It doesn't use the glory to teleport, but it will walk back to edge bank. That is atleast faster than telly all the way to varrock and walk back to edge. If this script moved faster it would be amazing, the paid script doesn't even bank or jump the wilderness ditch like this one does lol.

When looting in RS3 Legacy Client the bot can't close the loot window sometimes.

Also I'm killing Men in Edgeville and I set banking to Active when bag is full. It never banks though.

When looting in RS3 Legacy Client the bot can't close the loot window sometimes.

Also I'm killing Men in Edgeville and I set banking to Active when bag is full. It never banks though.
It only banks when it's not in the area sorry buddy, for this you'd need to use some varrock tablet to teleport out etc

Figured it out. I set the attack range too high, it was trying to attack creatures too far away and couldnt click on them.

Last edited:
i just tried to run this at gargoyles and kurasks (osrs) everything worked great i couldnt get the alching to work?

is there some kind of special settings aside from listing the items? or is it just broken for osrs?

edit: had a rune pouch in inv but nats and fires werent in the pouch

i just tried to run this at gargoyles and kurasks (osrs) everything worked great i couldnt get the alching to work?

is there some kind of special settings aside from listing the items? or is it just broken for osrs?

edit: had a rune pouch in inv but nats and fires werent in the pouch
U have to have nats and fires in invent but I never tested aching on osrs, u can let me know if it works

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

U have to have nats and fires in invent but I never tested aching on osrs, u can let me know if it works

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

i tried it earlier today, nature runes and fire runes in inventory, didnt work
i also had a runepouch in my inventory so that might have interfered. i will give it another try later today.

would be really great if it could alch since none of the aio combat scripts for osrs support alching (infinite combat is broken)

i tried it earlier today, nature runes and fire runes in inventory, didnt work
i also had a runepouch in my inventory so that might have interfered. i will give it another try later today.

would be really great if it could alch since none of the aio combat scripts for osrs support alching (infinite combat is broken)
I might add it, just need confirmation if it is for sure broken, and will need an acc to test ;d

I might add it, just need confirmation if it is for sure broken, and will need an acc to test ;d
just tested it again, did not alch nats and fires in inventory. both on full and empty inventory items i placed in inventory and items it loots itself

just tested it again, did not alch nats and fires in inventory. both on full and empty inventory items i placed in inventory and items it loots itself

If u have any acc i could test alching on, pm me