Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter (LITE)

Yes, I was setting it to kill white knights in Varrock and it used a tele tab with an inventory already full of food, used a tele tab and was stuck on "walking to bank"

Would be awesome to see some presets for various monsters.
show me ur settings to teleport out / bank

is there any way to make the bot loot mid combat? i usually set this guy up in an aggressive and high pop area so theres constantly enemies but because of that he never has a chance to loot

also will special attacks like the saradomin godsword's be used if placed on the action bar?

Last edited:
Do you mind adding rorarius located in the second room?
The coordinates for this room is (1127,660,1)
I can find the first room if you want, but that's usually occupied and will have a high chance of getting you reported.

is there any way to make the bot loot mid combat? i usually set this guy up in an aggressive and high pop area so theres constantly enemies but because of that he never has a chance to loot

also will special attacks like the saradomin godsword's be used if placed on the action bar?
Ah maybe i can add a checkbox like i did with my waterfiend, i'll see when i find time to do it :D and i've tried to add support for that but it doesn't work somehow
Do you mind adding rorarius located in the second room?
The coordinates for this room is (1127,660,1)
I can find the first room if you want, but that's usually occupied and will have a high chance of getting you reported.
For that case i need to ask cloud to add support for the area, or maybe you can provide him an account to test the obstacles and all that

Ah maybe i can add a checkbox like i did with my waterfiend, i'll see when i find time to do it :D and i've tried to add support for that but it doesn't work somehow

For that case i need to ask cloud to add support for the area, or maybe you can provide him an account to test the obstacles and all that

Well I believe your script is amazing and I want to support its needs as well as mine, so just let him know I'll let him use it I guess. However it works

Lol qverkk, so do i message him or what?

Well I believe your script is amazing and I want to support its needs as well as mine, so just let him know I'll let him use it I guess. However it works

Lol qverkk, so do i message him or what?
Yes, @Cloud are you willing to add some game objects to the web? So the web will teleport to ogolog and walk to rorarius? This man can provide an account :)

The bot doesn't recognize the special attack ability (SGS). When I put the ability in the bar, the bot will overlook it and move on to another threshold ability.

Last edited:
awesome bot. any way to make it pick up stacks of arrows only? I'm trying to train range with it and i dont want it to pick up single arrows and other stuff

The bot doesn't recognize the special attack ability (SGS). When I put the ability in the bar, the bot will overlook it and move on to another threshold ability.
As far as i know, the sgs ability is bugged out on the action bar, i've tried to add it multiple times. Maybe when i find more time i'll work on it more but i need an acc with sgs

Just an fyi I found my char in random spots through out rs today using this script, Ik it may be the client but I figured i might as well inform you none the less. btw Thanks for the awesome script!

Is there anyway I can get a list of the places this bot will walk back to? I'm not sure if It is able to walk to green dragons.

Edit: Pretty amazed it can walk back to green dragons. Ammy of glory teleport and ring dueling support would be awesome. It doesn't walk back to level 20 in wildy to use teleport tab so with a glory you could teleport to edgeville bank, ring of dueling for castle wars teleport and blue drags in the ogre cave! Awesome script!

Last edited: