Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter (LITE)

I've been messing around with the settings and I can't seem to get eating working no matter what I do.
Playing OSRS, tried with tuna, salmon, and wine jugs
Maybe is it just for more popular foods (lobsters etc) ?

Other than that, solid solid script, thanks!

I'd suggest maybe some slight anti bans, like rotating the camera a bit every now and then and checking the exp of the skill(s) being trained
That would take this script above and beyond

Again, thanks!

----
Quick follow up, I restarted the bot a couple of times and changed the randomness some more, this time placing it pretty high (around 8), and it's working now with tuna

Not sure what was causing it not to work before, maybe still something to look into?

Last edited:
I've been messing around with the settings and I can't seem to get eating working no matter what I do.
Playing OSRS, tried with tuna, salmon, and wine jugs
Maybe is it just for more popular foods (lobsters etc) ?

Other than that, solid solid script, thanks!

I'd suggest maybe some slight anti bans, like rotating the camera a bit every now and then and checking the exp of the skill(s) being trained
That would take this script above and beyond

Again, thanks!
It supports all food that have an option "Eat". Maybe you didn't get to that point to eat food or something, try setting eat at 75% etc to see if it'll work thanks :D

It seems I have it working, thanks for the clarification. Again, top notch bot, I look forward to using it some more!

Any plans for anti-ban? I'd recommend some light features maybe, nothing excessive or very repetitive like I've seen elsewhere....

I don't know if you plan to but, can you add a way to distinguish between monsters of different levels with the same name in the NPC select.
As this would be very useful, as some monsters drop what im looking for while ones with different levels do not.

Cheers

easily triggered ✌
It seems I have it working, thanks for the clarification. Again, top notch bot, I look forward to using it some more!

Any plans for anti-ban? I'd recommend some light features maybe, nothing excessive or very repetitive like I've seen elsewhere....
Clouse is an anti-ban on its own, thats all thats needed

How so?

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
Idk how to describe this but, in before I was seeing the bot following that logic
Kill 1st mob > kill second mob> loot from the dead 1st mob while I'm already in combat with the second > loot from the second
These processes hadn't any idle time in between
Now bot does this:
Kill 1st mob > kill second > wait couple of seconds "around 10" > loot from the first dead mob > wait a couple of seconds > loot from the second dead mob
- I tried to chance the looting area but nothing worked. still takes a lot of idle time, I believe that this might because "there's two items on the ground that it should loot away from each other"

update: I changed from royal cbow to shadow glaive today. but i don't think its the reason.

edit: high alching also takes a little idle time "around 7 seconds"

Idk how to describe this but, in before I was seeing the bot following that logic
Kill 1st mob > kill second mob> loot from the dead 1st mob while I'm already in combat with the second > loot from the second
These processes hadn't any idle time in between
Now bot does this:
Kill 1st mob > kill second > wait couple of seconds "around 10" > loot from the first dead mob > wait a couple of seconds > loot from the second dead mob
- I tried to chance the looting area but nothing worked. still takes a lot of idle time, I believe that this might because "there's two items on the ground that it should loot away from each other"

update: I changed from royal cbow to shadow glaive today. but i don't think its the reason.

edit: high alching also takes a little idle time "around 7 seconds"
The looting was written like that since the beginning, probably rs lagged and didn't see the items that's why it attacked new npc but for aching it should work fast hmm

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Special
qverkk updated Qve AIOFighter with a new update entry:

Qve AIOFighter v0.2.5 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Shrupreme i disagree with all your suggestions. Provide screenshots of whole interface that you set up and inventory/equipment/preset screenshots. I'm using the bot every day and it works with all the following things.

@qverkk Could you provide a screenshot of your window and I'll configure to that. I've used your tutorial on how to setup for RS3 botting, just the last image link is broken at the moment.

Probably the best combat script around, it reminds me of the great WhiteBear's scripts back in 2011

I suggest adding more antibans like random "short delays", xp checking (hover skill icon), mouse hover/right-click random players/objects, quick chat responder, etc.

Congrats on this awesome bot and keep up the good work!

would you link me that guide, please?
The guide is for rs3 interface which is in my signature ;)
Probably the best combat script around, it reminds me of the great WhiteBear's scripts back in 2011

I suggest adding more antibans like random "short delays", xp checking (hover skill icon), mouse hover/right-click random players/objects, quick chat responder, etc.

Congrats on this awesome bot and keep up the good work!
Thanks buddy! ;) and for the antiban, clouse does basicly everything what's needed to be done, other things might cause a pattern
@qverkk Could you provide a screenshot of your window and I'll configure to that. I've used your tutorial on how to setup for RS3 botting, just the last image link is broken at the moment.

@qverkk
Could you provide a screenshot of your window and I'll configure to that. I've used your tutorial on how to setup for RS3 botting, just the last image link is broken at the moment.

http://i.imgur.com/LgQF2A3.png

Special
would you link me that guide, please?
Tutorial - Guide setting a good interface for RS3

The guide is for rs3 interface which is in my signature ;)

Thanks buddy! ;) and for the antiban, clouse does basicly everything what's needed to be done, other things might cause a pattern

http://i.imgur.com/LgQF2A3.png

Ah yea mines pretty much the same but without it being so massive.

The looting has been a bit slow as well, other than that it's a solid bot.

Bug report:

After dying, in F2P/RS3, the bot stucks at the Draynor Manor's western side grid, probably trying to click at the agility shortcut (not availble in F2P), while trying to get back to the monsters.

Maybe you could add an option to shutdown the bot after dying instead of trying to get back to monsters, I know that the bot has an option to emergency teleport but it would be another extra protection against ban in case emergency teleport doesn't work properly.

Bug report:

After dying, in F2P/RS3, the bot stucks at the Draynor Manor's western side grid, probably trying to click at the agility shortcut (not availble in F2P), while trying to get back to the monsters.

Maybe you could add an option to shutdown the bot after dying instead of trying to get back to monsters, I know that the bot has an option to emergency teleport but it would be another extra protection against ban in case emergency teleport doesn't work properly.
@Cloud any info about that interaction with the agility shortcut?

And i'll try to add that option, thanks ;)