Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter (LITE)

Any way to allow banking without teleporting? It walks to the bank fine, but it just stays there spamming load preset 1.

Last edited:
@matthew243342 It will bank whenever you're out of combat area and you have inventory full or you contain items that you added to loot

@Cozmo1333 for some reason snipe has been changed on jagex side, it will show that you've got no target after ending the snipe ability for 0.6sec. Tried to fix that but couldn't manage that. Please lmk if it switches targets during the snpie ability or after ending it.

@matthew243342 It will bank whenever you're out of combat area and you have inventory full or you contain items that you added to loot

@Cozmo1333 for some reason snipe has been changed on jagex side, it will show that you've got no target after ending the snipe ability for 0.6sec. Tried to fix that but couldn't manage that. Please lmk if it switches targets during the snpie ability or after ending it.
right after, good luck fixing it ^_^

Last edited:
I tried to use eoc abilities in abyssal demon, but it did not work, it seldom selects the green band bar skills, do you know any settings for me to use /?

I tried to use eoc abilities in abyssal demon, but it did not work, it seldom selects the green band bar skills, do you know any settings for me to use /?
I don't understand what do you mean. Can you repeat that please?

Noticed a bug in OSRS abyssal demons @ slayer tower.. when constantly being teleported by the demon it sometimes teleports itself around a wall unable to reach you.. the bot just stands still endlessly without resuming the fight.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this has been requested before (20 pages and sleepy brain) but are you planning on adding bone burying to this bot? If it's already a feature please point me towards it, I may just be missing it lol

Noticed a bug in OSRS abyssal demons @ slayer tower.. when constantly being teleported by the demon it sometimes teleports itself around a wall unable to reach you.. the bot just stands still endlessly without resuming the fight.
Ahh yeah, dind;t know how abyssal demons work on osrs. Might look into it when i have time and an acc to test :D
I'm not sure if this has been requested before (20 pages and sleepy brain) but are you planning on adding bone burying to this bot? If it's already a feature please point me towards it, I may just be missing it lol
Yeah, it's been suggested and i'll add it soon as i get the time :D

One last bug report hehe..

Sometimes when a pot has (1) it spam clicks it and then after it drinks it has accidentally selected empty vial.. the bot pretty much stops then.

Also one last thing.. Sometimes it doesn't loot. One time it loots chaos runes and other time it ignores it. It does this with pretty much every item.

But nicely done man! Hope you will ook into the above issues.. . thanks :)

Last edited:
One last bug report hehe..

Sometimes when a pot has (1) it spam clicks it and then after it drinks it has accidentally selected empty vial.. the bot pretty much stops then.

Also one last thing.. Sometimes it doesn't loot. One time it loots chaos runes and other time it ignores it. It does this with pretty much every item.

But nicely done man! Hope you will ook into the above issues.. . thanks :)
Hmm looting might be cause of that you have full inventory or something, but it should loot them tho. Can you try looting with like 3 invent spaces left?

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Hmm looting might be cause of that you have full inventory or something, but it should loot them tho. Can you try looting with like 3 invent spaces left?

I have eat to loot option enabled but it was near the end of my trip and I had inventory spaces available. In one example the demon dropped air rune it didn't pickup.. The next demon dropped air rune again.. Back to back and the second time it looted the runes. One other instance it didn't loot rune med helm. I added "contains" "rune" to the loot list.. And also added "Rune med helm" when I saw it didn't pick it up but that didn't help. Would be nice if it dropped empty vials also for inventory space.

Edit : right now it doesnt loot alot of stuff at all, rebooted bot but to no avail
There are some issues with looting. You can come watch if you want.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have eat to loot option enabled but it was near the end of my trip and I had inventory spaces available. In one example the demon dropped air rune it didn't pickup.. The next demon dropped air rune again.. Back to back and the second time it looted the runes. One other instance it didn't loot rune med helm. I added "contains" "rune" to the loot list.. And also added "Rune med helm" when I saw it didn't pick it up but that didn't help. Would be nice if it dropped empty vials also for inventory space.

Edit : right now it doesnt loot alot of stuff at all, rebooted bot but to no avail
There are some issues with looting. You can come watch if you want.
I'll investigate tomorrow and in rs3 u can select an option to destroy vials. Can you send me a screen of loot settings? So I'll know what to test tomorrow thanks

I'll investigate tomorrow and in rs3 u can select an option to destroy vials. Can you send me a screen of loot settings? So I'll know what to test tomorrow thanks

x2jhg0.jpg

Those are my settings for OSRS. Sadly i don't play RS3 so i wouldn't know.. i dont see the option anywhere to destroy vials.

Looking forward to your investigation.

x2jhg0.jpg

Those are my settings for OSRS. Sadly i don't play RS3 so i wouldn't know.. i dont see the option anywhere to destroy vials.

Looking forward to your investigation.
"Rune" or "rune" would just loot all armor and air runes etc, where "Rune " or "rune " would loot rune armor etc. But i'll test this in a few h

"Rune" or "rune" would just loot all armor and air runes etc, where "Rune " or "rune " would loot rune armor etc. But i'll test this in a few h
Yeah I did that on purpose so it can loot all armor and runes.

Hey man.. Any results?

@YTVansrG Please post all pictures of your settings within the bot thanks

Yeah I did that on purpose so it can loot all armor and runes.

Hey man.. Any results?
Too busy lately, ill try tomorrow or something sorry