Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter (LITE)

10/10

Botted 66-70 attack-def and 60-67 range so far with this script.
Noticed one thing~ it'll eat food even when it doesn't need to but since I'm at yaks it doesn't really matter.
If you could include range pots that'd be fantastic.

Besides that 10/10 would recommend to everyone

easily triggered ✌
Not sure if anyone requested it, but could you add guthans swapping a certain hp %?

I'm getting this error:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at nul.IIiIiIiIiIii.for(fhb:24400)
at nul.IIiIiIiIiIii.for(fhb:14822)
at nul.iiIiIIiiIiii.for(gdb:41)
at nul.IiIiIIiIiiII.isVisible(spb:22299)
at nul.iiiiIIiIIiii.isVisible(ofb:168)
at robot.IiIIiiiIII.execute(m:15)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(yya:75)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(txa:137)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(pab:30)
at nul.IiiIIIiiIIIi.run(krb:161)

This thing works great, thanks man.

But I gotta say, it never successfully banks and returns to where I was fighting.
This goes for the karamja dungeon, and the varrock sewers.
If you could add some dungeon support that would be actually fantastic

@luckiest it isn't a bug. Read the overview, number 5. Thanks. And please remove the overview as you didn't even read the instructions. Thanks tho.

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
9 hour idle + click at the wrong bank rip. If you have the GE bank selected it tries to bank at the cooking guild. Caught it once before I let it run over night and thought it had to do with my manual route, nope. :\

Also, exp hour not showing correctly. Had a total gain of 90k over 9 hours and exp hour still showed 80k.

9 hour idle + click at the wrong bank rip. If you have the GE bank selected it tries to bank at the cooking guild. Caught it once before I let it run over night and thought it had to do with my manual route, nope. :\

Also, exp hour not showing correctly. Had a total gain of 90k over 9 hours and exp hour still showed 80k.
Banking issue is fixed lets hope now. And exp gained per hour and exp gained only update when you get xp, so that's why they were stuck ;)

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Gonna rage if I get banned....nah I'm not that kinda guy. :) Glad to see the patch!

any way we can get time till next level tracker?

not sure if its a bug or not. but you sould make it repot before the timer runs out, if your afking it messes up a bit continuing to fight

I love the variety of the bot. But when I train at the Hill giants in the resource dungeon the bot clicks the npc, fights him for like 4 seconds and then clicks to fight another npc at the same time. After that it switches back and forth between the two of them.

used it recently, seems to have xp/h down by a chunk since when i used it months ago, seems to pause and take a long time when it high alcs.