Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter (LITE)

Flawless script. I have one request. Optional box for cannon refilling please? This script is very good for slayer as it has auto prayer refill, super potions use etc but some tasks are shit and need to use cannon and unfortunately this script doesnt support cannon filling. So like some checkbox for cannon refilling. What do you think ? I think its very good idea and need to beadded

Hello,

I was wondering if you could add an option to interact with the client randomly when a minion isn't dying. This could help also allow it to be a splashing bot and increase the ways to use it overall. Let me know what you think.

Great bot. The one suggestion I have is to make it so that "Eat food to loot" doesn't unnecessarily eat food when looting a noted item that we already have in our inventory. Really flawless other than that, with an amazing amount of options.

High alching doesnt work anymore after mondays update, i hope it will get fixed soon cause i need it, cant bot without that.

EDIT: FOUND SOLUTION
Toggle always mode off from public chat, it was on after update dunno why

Last edited:
Something weird happens to me, I use the bot in frost dragons, and before it finishes a dragon it aims the second "I don't know if this is for a purpose in order to boost the killing speed as the previous kill would somehow catch one of the aoe skills given to the second or not" but the distances between dragons is far, and this always ends up with me being killed.

Something weird happens to me, I use the bot in frost dragons, and before it finishes a dragon it aims the second "I don't know if this is for a purpose in order to boost the killing speed as the previous kill would somehow catch one of the aoe skills given to the second or not" but the distances between dragons is far, and this always ends up with me being killed.
Show me your settings and ability bar

Does it happen when you use ur assault threshold or something and other frost is attacking u?
No, it jumps to other far frost. it doesn't have to be attacking me.
I'm not sure if there's a particular type of skills that makes the bot acts so, ill test this gain and edit the post.

It shouldnt do so tbh can u change RM options to display debug mode so u could let me know what is displaying?

Wysłane z mojego MI 5s przy użyciu Tapatalka

Awesome bot.

It got stuck once when Edgeville banking. It ran out of food so it was going to withdraw more food but instead of walking inside Edgeville bank, it finished walking as the player was just under the bank (behind the wall). When it tried to open the bank interface, the game said "Can't reach that!" since there was the southern wall between the player and the bank.

Awesome bot.

It got stuck once when Edgeville banking. It ran out of food so it was going to withdraw more food but instead of walking inside Edgeville bank, it finished walking as the player was just under the bank (behind the wall). When it tried to open the bank interface, the game said "Can't reach that!" since there was the southern wall between the player and the bank.
Damn, i'll try to fix that sorry. Was it rs3 or osrs

Damn, i'll try to fix that sorry. Was it rs3 or osrs

It was OSRS. Not a big deal. I just have to keep an eye on it and it works perfectly.

If you don't keep an eye on it, then what happens is it just keeps trying to open the bank and the chat spams with "Can't reach that!" which might trigger a ban. Not sure if it's possible, but a failsafe to stop the script that is triggered when there are 20+ "Can't reach that!" entries would fix it from getting stuck not just in Edgeville bank but any other bank (or even when in combat, if the bot tries to keep attacking a monster that's out of reach).

It was OSRS. Not a big deal. I just have to keep an eye on it and it works perfectly.

If you don't keep an eye on it, then what happens is it just keeps trying to open the bank and the chat spams with "Can't reach that!" which might trigger a ban. Not sure if it's possible, but a failsafe to stop the script that is triggered when there are 20+ "Can't reach that!" entries would fix it from getting stuck not just in Edgeville bank but any other bank (or even when in combat, if the bot tries to keep attacking a monster that's out of reach).
Maybe the coords are diffrent on osrs as edge area was written on rs3 not sure, i'll try to get an acc and test it

it does now every option "killing, using thresholds, looting and eating" using right click>option.

edit: it seems like its a client issue, other fighters behave the same thing.

Regarding this issue

No, it jumps to other far frost. it doesn't have to be attacking me.
I'm not sure if there's a particular type of skills that makes the bot acts so, ill test this gain and edit the post.

This happens only when using melee. but it was okay with magic, found out that it behaves like this after using the skill "Fury"

it does now every option "killing, using thresholds, looting and eating" using right click>option.

edit: it seems like its a client issue, other fighters behave the same thing.

Regarding this issue

This happens only when using melee. but it was okay with magic, found out that it behaves like this after using the skill "Fury"
Oh then please don't use fury, or does some 1 have an acc that i can code it?