Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter (LITE)

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Hey there, can you add a toggle for ending bot after death? I thought this has been implemented but seems not :(

Is there a way to get it to use the saradomin godsword special ability on RS3 , i have it on my action bar but it never uses it.

Just wondering if anyone has been banned yet?
Also does this work in nieves cave?
I think that it should work, idk if webwalk is mapped there so not sure if it would walk back.

@janky bro can you show me your settings in the bot and your runescape window screen? So i can investigate the issue

I think that it should work, idk if webwalk is mapped there so not sure if it would walk back.

@janky bro can you show me your settings in the bot and your runescape window screen? So i can investigate the issue
Okay but will I be banned within a week of using this script or?
What are the ban rates before I use it.

Start the bot while you have equipped saradomin godsword, it should work
SO it definitely doesn't work with the lucky or regular variant of saradomin godsword. Maybe we add a feature to hit number 1,2,3,4 etc when adrenaline is 50% or something

Just a suggestion, maybe add an option to drop empty vials? often the bot freezes because its full inv due to drinking pots and keeping the vials, other than that i love your bot! been using it for like 5 hours a day haha got 80 slayer now :)

my current workaround is to set my bot to alch the vials but i dont always alch on tasks :p

Last edited:
Just a suggestion, maybe add an option to drop empty vials? often the bot freezes because its full inv due to drinking pots and keeping the vials, other than that i love your bot! been using it for like 5 hours a day haha got 80 slayer now :)

my current workaround is to set my bot to alch the vials but i dont always alch on tasks :p

There is an in-game option to destroy vials when the potion is consumed.

Has anyone been banned using this script? How often do you guys usually use it? Currently using epicbots paid pro fighter but it can't bank and cant cross the wilderness ditch. But it hasn't had me banned in 2 weeks playing it over 20 hours a day. Is this one getting anyone banned or? Please reply.

SO it definitely doesn't work with the lucky or regular variant of saradomin godsword. Maybe we add a feature to hit number 1,2,3,4 etc when adrenaline is 50% or something
I'd need an account to test the ability that comes with the godsword to see what's the real issue. If u could provide me an acc lmk thanks