Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter (LITE)

That wasn't it, I saw it click multiple NPCs

Conc blast causes the local player's target to break and thus the bot thinks it has no target and attacks a new npc everytime conc blast is being channeled. I can nearly guarantee it will fix the problem.

easily triggered ✌
Conc blast causes the local player's target to break and thus the bot thinks it has no target and attacks a new npc everytime conc blast is being channeled. I can nearly guarantee it will fix the problem.
I'll check when I get back home

You just go to looting tab, write a name of an item that you want to loot and click add, or enable a checkbox and Type a Word that the item has to contain

I don't understand what I am doing wrong. On the loot tab, I do not see an "add" button anywhere. On the box at the bottom of the loot tab I entered "bolts, grimy" and clicked the checkbox next to it 'keywords' to pick up herbs and my bolts from the druids. It just continues to kill everything without looting. Let me know if it is my wrong doing or the bot, Thank You!!

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
I'm worried for you @jorjor2nasty :rolleyes:
ep7lRqT.png

I'm worried for you @jorjor2nasty :rolleyes:
ep7lRqT.png

That's so weird..... That's not on my screen.. lol. Nor can I scroll down. Idk I'll figure something out hopefully, thank you for showing me that

upload_2017-3-15_17-58-47.png

That's so weird..... That's not on my screen.. lol. Nor can I scroll down. Idk I'll figure something out hopefully, thank you for showing me that

upload_2017-3-15_17-58-47.png

Might be my computer honestly I have a goofy laptop.

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Scroll down using mouse. If doesn't work, manually resize the window and extend it vertically if possible. Switch monitors w/ the runemate client as well.

The issue is resolution height/width could try tweaking your default settings a bit on the laptop.

At the slayer tower, the bot can go up the first flight of stairs, but gets stuck on the second. It clicks on it, but it doesn't choose to go up or down or right click select that option. Amazing bot btw, but is it possible for that to be fixed? Thanks so much @qverkk

Last edited:
So far, working great. Loving the profiles.
Just one thing though, is there a way to use special attack in osrs with this bot? i saw it was possible to use abilities in rs3 not sure how I would set it up though.
@qverkk

Last edited:
@qverkk thanks. still unsure how/if i could setup wep swap or spec on osrs

on another note, it seems that when alcing item in osrs, if it is time to drink a potion the mouse will hover over the potion after clicking high alc. noticed it a few times.

I've noticed that since the last update it seems much more fluid.
There seems to be an issue where it's getting stuck trying to high alch "Mystic robe top (dark)". Just hovers the mouse over it and moves slightly.