Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIO Smelter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold ring only so far. Tried the other gold items, but they seem to work now.
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for this script. It is awesome without a doubt.

Shit, so Gold necklace, Gold bracelet and Gold amulet (u) works? If so i know the issue. Seems like i've made a typo and it tries to withdraw 1 gold bar for gold rings

Shit, so Gold necklace, Gold bracelet and Gold amulet (u) works? If so i know the issue. Seems like i've made a typo and it tries to withdraw 1 gold bar for gold rings
Yes, the others seems to work

Awesome bot all in all... Any chance you can add lovakenj furnace / mount karuulm?

Last edited:
Nope

Gold ring does not work :(.... It keeps on the interface and does nothing
I'll test it out once i have an account. If you have any spare account i could test this on, hit me up man ;)

I’ll try to look in a few days. Currently too busy with life.
No worries, it's actually very good, just some random paths it takes that makes it seem very macro recorded. I've been using for a few hours then pausing it for some time, and so on, and haven't been banned yet on the new acc. So a "stop after x time" option would be nice as well, just an idea.

Topaz items don't work because it's looking for Topaz while the cut gem is called Red Topaz

It is a wonderful bot I have run it for 20+ hours without getting stuck.

There are two things that could be improved:
1.) Bot runs behind Edgeville furnace, instead in front of it.
2.) Camera viewing angle moves to specific position after some time.

Maybe there could be some kind of afking built in.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.