Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIO Crafting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please wait for a client update

Does anyone have issues? Anything needs fixes or additions? Lmk your ideas

Tried using before I read this. It pulled out leather, crafted items, and once I gained a crafting level it just sat there waiting to open bank and didn't do anything. How long does it typically take for a client update to resolve this sort of thing? Thanks!

Tried using before I read this. It pulled out leather, crafted items, and once I gained a crafting level it just sat there waiting to open bank and didn't do anything. How long does it typically take for a client update to resolve this sort of thing? Thanks!
It should perform banking or crafting after that chat message of a level. What were you crafting?

Hard leather bodies.
Hmm, i have no account with low level crafting to test this out. If you can find an account with low craft and supply it with needed items it would be great to debug the issue

Had an issue with the bot, set it to cut opals but it got stuck trying to "open make all interface"
I also tried to give it a little push by opening the interface for it but it got stuck in the same place

Attachments

• Qve AIO Crafting 4-17 11-14-40.log
    37.4 KB · Views: 1
Pretty disappointing. Failed to run because all of my thread was in my inventory and I had none in the bank. Started again, only pulls out 50 thread which makes is not how any person would actually craft, crafts the d'hide bodies, but takes easily 15 seconds for it to bank since it waits for the characters animation to quit which when crafting d'hide bodies the character does multiple leather crafting animations after all the bodies have been made.

d79486ad24718c86d3bdd9aab2c53c77.png

@qverkk it's billing 2x for some reason, had it running in total for 1 hour 27 minutes.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.