Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickTanner PRO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to use this but it does not even work with portable crafter :p
What do you mean it does not work? If it has trouble opening portable crafter interface move to a less populated area. The client unfortunately cannot interact properly if there are too many people on one spot.

What do you mean it does not work? If it has trouble opening portable crafter interface move to a less populated area. The client unfortunately cannot interact properly if there are too many people on one spot.
If that could somehow be changed I would use it in a heart beat since world 84 has tons of people with portable crafters

Bot stopped for some reason and wasted 3 hours of use, but managed to keep account logged in and idle. I cant really diagnose why, its always been fine until now.

Bot stops every time i use it. its wasted about 6-8 hours(i dont expect to have to babysit, so i dont) please refund or at the very least fix the bot

Attachments

• QuickTanner PRO 5-24 15-54-07.log
    90.8 KB · Views: 0
  • QuickTanner PRO 5-23 7-41-15.log
    786.2 KB · Views: 0
Bot stopped for some reason and wasted 3 hours of use, but managed to keep account logged in and idle. I cant really diagnose why, its always been fine until now.

Bot stops every time i use it. its wasted about 6-8 hours(i dont expect to have to babysit, so i dont) please refund or at the very least fix the bot
The reason may be to the recent game update. So we'll have to wait till the bot gets updated.

I've tried using this bot and it doesn't work. The bot runs in the wrong direction. It goes around the Palace in Al Khadrid instead of going straight from the bank to the tanner. Also, when it trades Ellis the tanner it doesn't click on anything you have to manually click tan all. Then, when it goes back to the bank and withdraws items it stays there and does nothing. I was using red dragonhide. No stamina potions. Any fixes for this??

I've tried using this bot and it doesn't work. The bot runs in the wrong direction. It goes around the Palace in Al Khadrid instead of going straight from the bank to the tanner. Also, when it trades Ellis the tanner it doesn't click on anything you have to manually click tan all. Then, when it goes back to the bank and withdraws items it stays there and does nothing. I was using red dragonhide. No stamina potions. Any fixes for this??
Can you send me the log via PM? Thanks.

bot doesn't do anything. Runs around al kharid palace, goes to tan shop and gets stuck doing nothing. When at bank and i run, it gets stuck at the bank and does nothing

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.