Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickTanner Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyperion submitted a new resource:

QuickTanner Lite - The quickest Tanner in Gielinor!

QuickTanner Lite

Lite bots have a time limit of 1 hour per day. For unlimited run-time consider using the PRO version.

Features
  • Tans all hides
  • Task Queuing
  • Support for many different locations
  • Automatically uses Portable Crafter anywhere
  • Option to deploy your own Portable Crafters if none are available...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Works! Okay speed at 1000-1400 tans per hour, I can usually do 1700-2000 per hour without stamina pots and just a bit over 2.5k using one.

Would be awesome if the bot supports stamina pots, and also kind of speed up the whole process of banking and tanning in general. All in all 4/5 for a free moneymaking bot.

Last edited:
Works! Okay speed at 1000-1400 tans per hour, I can usually do 1700-2000 per hour without stamina pots and just a bit over 2.5k using one.

Would be awesome if the bot supports stamina pots, and also kind of speed up the whole process of banking and tanning in general. All in all 4/5 for a free moneymaking bot.
I'll add support for stamina/energy potions with next update.

yo so I just opened a portable at the perfect spot at burthorpe next to the bank and yeah it just does the weird moving thing on the portable, i was also able to get the presets to work by making a preset number 2 instead of 1 with them :p

Attachments

• 09-26 16-03-28 - QuickTanner Lite.txt
    31.9 KB · Views: 2
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

The bot will occasionally (not often but not uncommonly) run into alkharid warriors room. It does correct, but it goes into the same spot every time, and often people are AFK training in there, so this does pose a potential ban threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.