Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickSmith PRO

Trying to smelt Mithril bars: I set it to use Preset One, Preset already set, Added Mithril Bars to Queue, Checked use Coal Bag. When I click start the bot just cycles through: Open Bank, Fill Coal bag, Clicks Preset 1, it exits bank and Re-opens bank, tried to fill Coal bag, and hits preset one again. This continues over and over and over. It worked fine making Adamant bars, but it wont do Mithril for some reason
Sorry for the late reply, I must have missed your post. Please send me a PM with the log when this happens.
I'm also having issues with smelting mithril bars using the coal bag, mine can make it back and forth to the forge/bank fine in Edgeville but it doesn't utilize the coal bag It will smelt 5 bars and leave 5 mith ore in the inventory and a full coal bag then run back to the bank, I have coal bag selected is there something else that I'm missing?
Can you send me a PM with the log? Thanks.

Hello,
Akward, but im unsure how to even get the log part of things, but i can explain it in a way that im sure you would know what to do.

So, protean bars... when clicking on an anvil with protean bars in your inventory, you also need to choose option 1 in the text chat that states you want to use your proten bars.. and then the smithing interface opens up after that.

At the moment the bot clicks the anvil and waits for the smithing interface to click smith, but the text chat needs to be bypassed first by clicking option 1.

charged me .08 for a hour (tested 2x) but closes itself instantly and doesn't run after choosing smithing options.

edit:
Disregard, i'm dumb was an error on my end.

Last edited:
I can't press start since I can't scroll down in the bot interface. I have runemate on fullscreen.

Hello,
Akward, but im unsure how to even get the log part of things, but i can explain it in a way that im sure you would know what to do.

So, protean bars... when clicking on an anvil with protean bars in your inventory, you also need to choose option 1 in the text chat that states you want to use your proten bars.. and then the smithing interface opens up after that.

At the moment the bot clicks the anvil and waits for the smithing interface to click smith, but the text chat needs to be bypassed first by clicking option 1.
I'll get it fixed, thanks for letting me know.
I can't press start since I can't scroll down in the bot interface. I have runemate on fullscreen.
Can you post bots log after you start it? The interface is working fine when I run it.

Works great but cannot change bot settings when running. Blank screen is shown after clicking the Change settings button.

Log for an bug when he suddenly stops smelting cannonballs, all the way under you see the error he cant withdraw when he is actually just in the bank...

Attachments

• 01-03 18-19-54 - QuickSmith PRO.txt
    200.2 KB · Views: 0
Hello Hyperion,

May I get a refund for this? By this timing, I was already asleep and put task scheduler Windows to kill Runemte program after running a certain amount of time since your Smithing Bot Pro does not have "Stop after xxxx hour/min" feature like Regal. I realise why my credit has been decreasing and I realise must be program. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Another bug again. This time being charged for an hour extra. Am not sure why, but please refer to the pictures. Total is 4 hours being mischarged.

Attachments

• Runemate QuicksmithPro Refund.PNG
    Runemate QuicksmithPro Refund.PNG
    7.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Runemate Quicksmith Pro Stopped at 58 Mins, see time 17 10.PNG
    Runemate Quicksmith Pro Stopped at 58 Mins, see time 17 10.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Runemate Quicksmith Pro Stopped at 58 Mins, 18 15 Time.png
    Runemate Quicksmith Pro Stopped at 58 Mins, 18 15 Time.png
    329.3 KB · Views: 3
Used this bot for a few hours today, except for a few miss clicks every now and then and a 2-3 freezes it works just fine.

HOWEVER, using bank presets both with set preset and letting the bot set one in RS3 it doesn't work. tried 3-4 times and had to pay for each attempt without success. The bot simply stands still in the bank and nothing happens for a few minutes. Please fix this as it would greatly reduce the time it would take for the bot to make the run to the bank and back to the forge when having to forge items who require coal as well as the ore itself.

Bot also gets stuck at bank interface in combat academy. Withdraws coal bag and ore and sits there doing nothing. Was working perfectly a week ago

It right clicked on a player and just kept going one the options of trade walk here etcetera. It got stuck there until I clicked away from it. Something you should look into it can get people banned. This was osrs varrock west.

At seer's village, withdraws bars and goes to anvil and just hovers over anvil. Let it run for 5 minutes, then had to stop...

Wouldn't mind a refund if possible.

Hey uh, I accidentally opened the wrong bot I meant to open up QuickMiner, and opened up QuickSmith PRO, had a 0 second run time still got hit for an hour. can you fix? great bots, only complaint is miner needs more antibans.