Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickSmith PRO

I keep having a problem sometimes it runs great other times it will just stop and hover over the portable next to me circling it do you have any idea why this would be?

Attachments

• 09-21 18-00-55 - QuickSmith PRO.txt
    101.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 09-21 18-00-55 - QuickSmith PRO.txt
    108 KB · Views: 0
  • 09-21 17 41 03 - spectre.txt
    379 bytes · Views: 0
I keep having a problem sometimes it runs great other times it will just stop and hover over the portable next to me circling it do you have any idea why this would be?
It's an issue with the client not supporting tooltips and collapsed menus in rs3. It's being worked on by developers and should be implemented soon.

hello wanted to say thanks for the bot works well most of the time
except when it wants to just miss click the portable forge i have had it do tit in barthorpe and lumbridge combat academy here is the log file for it from the bot i have no finished the season yet as i keep a eye when its running but i would like to be able to confidently afk with it
log fie is over 1 mb so i cant put it up ill wait tell im done with the hour and post it

and if i hit the change setting button after i start the bot ie start bot pic setting hit start client i lose the gui for the bot on both lite and prem version

unable to post log due to 1mb file limit file is 1695kb so 1.4 ish mb if you need the log please let me know ill pm it or how ever you would like it sent /host/shared....

Last edited:
Trying to make Mithril bars in Lumbridge Combat Academy. The bot withdraws fine using preset, but then the mouse just like waggles back and forth over the Portable. Never actually clicking it. It works about 50% of the time then the mouse just waggles again.

Has a hard time clicking on a portable forge. It just like moves the mouse around alittle bit over the forge indefinitely without clicking on it

Trying to smelt Mithril bars: I set it to use Preset One, Preset already set, Added Mithril Bars to Queue, Checked use Coal Bag. When I click start the bot just cycles through: Open Bank, Fill Coal bag, Clicks Preset 1, it exits bank and Re-opens bank, tried to fill Coal bag, and hits preset one again. This continues over and over and over. It worked fine making Adamant bars, but it wont do Mithril for some reason

I'm also having issues with smelting mithril bars using the coal bag, mine can make it back and forth to the forge/bank fine in Edgeville but it doesn't utilize the coal bag It will smelt 5 bars and leave 5 mith ore in the inventory and a full coal bag then run back to the bank, I have coal bag selected is there something else that I'm missing?