Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickMotherlode PRO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im having problems aswell, this bot mines few minutes at upper lever then stop or then it jsut get stuck at bank window when it trying to deposit paydirt

bot all time have problem upstairs and i stay on upstairs idk why
Made another update, currently waiting for it to get pushed to the store. The problem only happens in the upper area?

Not, tried aswell at lower areas, same thing occurs about after 5-10 min, bot just freezes or gets stuck at bank when trying to deposit paydirt to bank what it cant do

Not, tried aswell at lower areas, same thing occurs about after 5-10 min, bot just freezes or gets stuck at bank when trying to deposit paydirt to bank what it cant do
Would you mind sending me via DM the log of when it got stuck? Thanks.

Still experiencing the exact same issue, will start off well for the first minute and then it will mine an ore and wait for it to re-spawn before continuing.

This is on the upper level, I'm not even going to test anywhere else as it's just inefficient for me. So frustrating.
Can you please send me the log via DM? Thanks.

Can confirm. Regardless of the area chosen the bot will seem to choose a pair of mining nodes and only mine at those nodes. Then randomly (in my case ~5min) it will go hunt other nodes. This is strange considering I ran this in the past and has no issues. I will refrain from using this script until the its resolved. Keep us updated. Thanks

Can confirm. Regardless of the area chosen the bot will seem to choose a pair of mining nodes and only mine at those nodes. Then randomly (in my case ~5min) it will go hunt other nodes. This is strange considering I ran this in the past and has no issues. I will refrain from using this script until the its resolved. Keep us updated. Thanks
There were some client changes recently which I assume are causing this (yet to confirm). Can you send me the log via DM? Thanks.

Blazin all them herbs
ive noticed an issue with south side, doesn't enter the little corner there. Hits the veins right next to the hill and stands there.

And today it isn't working at all.

Anyway to add a ''Stop after feature'', other than that the bot seems extremely bot like at times (running back and forth and such), Rotating regions as said above would be a nice feature aswell.

Its advertised as quick, but it gets stand still quite often en fails to mine rocks or just stand infront of them for 1-2 mins :S

The bot legit keeps swapping ores, mines for 1 second then swaps. I saw someone else say this aswell. You cannot deny it cause it keeps happening. Tell me how to send you logs and i will do so, Cause this is legit awful.

2 times in row, i started script, mines ONE vein.. and then keeps just standing. :D Even regal's BETA is more stable than this "premium" versio.

Upper level - mines once and just stands at same spot - stopped running before 5 mins as it was too dodgy!

The bot is now functional in the upper area, however it is still frustratingly slow. There just seems to be unnecessary pauses between every single action.

edit: still misclicking ladder, still using dragon pickaxe special at the bank and still fixing the struts unnecessarily.

Last edited:
The bot is now functional in the upper area, however it is still frustratingly slow. There just seems to be unnecessary pauses between every single action.

edit: still misclicking ladder, still using dragon pickaxe special at the bank and still fixing the struts unnecessarily.
Send me the log, I'm getting around 30k xp/h in the lower level which I assume it's quite fast.

Are you running the game in fixed mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.