Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickMotherlode Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go hard or go home
I dont know why but hes standing near sack and doing nothing. Manually going to mines spots but he keep getting back near sack and standing there. After restart bot working again good but this bot need babysit

Go hard or go home
Dont leave this bot for long time without watchkeeping. Finded bugs:
1. After hour he stops mining and just standing near mining spot
2. After couple raids and emptying sack he just standing near sack when there is 0. (If u using empty every time this problem not occuring)
3. Forget to deposit ores and runs back to mining spots then runs to bank and still cant depost then runs to mining spot and etc.

Superior All Knowing Person!
@Hyperion
After 1½ hours (ish) it starts to struggle with the withdrawal of the ores from the sack, it'll stand there despite the sack being empty.
The only "fix" is to close the bot and restart it :/

i think its because of gems.. it'll deposit the minerals, bank the gems.. but it doesn't calculate it when it goes to withdraw the ores. :S if that makes sence.. so it goes back to the sack to pick up the missing ore (gems)

1a8ed17fe772a933ccbba9b910a39c66.png

(the log file is too big for RM, i can upload it to pastebin if you need the full version.)

@Hyperion
afd6111c087accb711449305ca92fedf.png

when withdrawing ores from the sack, for some reason it's 1 ore short (ussualy happens every 1-1½ hours), manually closing the interface won't help either :/ and the bot will just stand there, forever (very long time).

Attachments

• log.txt
    74.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
could you maybe make the bot when selected bank after each inventory but only do it when the mills are fixed already. if not fixed continue mining and then bank all when its fixed

and please make it drop gems

When the bot runs on the eastside it will mine the north most rockfall and then just stand there with the cursor hovering over the ore vein until the rockfall comes down again

The bot, ATTEMPTS to climb the ladder but clicks too high and just stands there attempting to get to the upper level. Also it sometimes stops moving between the sack and the bank chest and will just run between without any action happening.

Not sure what's going on, but suddenly the bot starts to malfunction at certain areas;

Doesn't recognize it has ores in pocket -> continues to mine.
Goes from mining to trying to bank pay-dirt.
Doesn't move after reaching a full inventory of pay-dirt.
Has become slower then it has been in the past.

I have never had any struggles with the bot nor did it fail.
The struggles sometimes happen, sometimes they don't.
Have been using this bot on and off and pretty sure this has only been an issue since last Runemate update.
^ This is when I started noticing the problems.

at this point in time. the bot has gone way downhill. When it opens it immediately needs to open the bank, no matter if already mining, the bot cant click the ladder properly, maybe once every 7 deposits. Now it wont even run. Please fix, or update. This bot was amazing.

at this point in time. the bot has gone way downhill. When it opens it immediately needs to open the bank, no matter if already mining, the bot cant click the ladder properly, maybe once every 7 deposits. Now it wont even run. Please fix, or update. This bot was amazing.
If you've got issues, report them. There's nothing the bot author can do without the appropriate feedback. One thing to note, whilst hyperion hasnt updated the bot in a while, he hasnt abandoned it. He's simply just not as active as some alternative bot authors. Regarding it not working now, Runemate is currently down after the latest osrs update, just like every other bot, or client (most likely).

easily triggered ✌
Oldschool is down you fucking twit

bot is doing good! However when you start it with a half-full inventory of pay dirt, it runs to the bank and tries to deposit it, it keeps trying until you stop it manually. I guess this would be very detectable.

She's not working at the moment mate! it is mining alright but it won't mine the rockfalls to get there. Ive used 20 cents trying to reload it to make it work. But i think its a problem with the script after the update as other people have had the same issues! Cheers bud

Status
Not open for further replies.