Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickMotherlode Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great bot, I haven't used it very much but it seems to run very well. Just one recommendation - have the bot turn the camera around when it is clicking on veins. It's not very human-like to be seeing the backside of the wall and click exactly on the ore vein. If the camera would swivel as if a human were looking for veins, it may be better.
As far as I'm aware, jagex doesn't track camera angles at the time of interaction.
The bot doesn't take a hammer before trying to fix the waterwheel and is stuck clicking them. I would suggest to not leave when botting in case things go bad.
Never seen it done that. Can you please provide bot logs of when this happened?

As far as I'm aware, jagex doesn't track camera angles at the time of interaction.

Never seen it done that. Can you please provide bot logs of when this happened?

My mining account was already banned. Sorry!

is this bot ok if i have pickaxe in inventory? im using it on a lv 3 skiller

Edit: nvm found my answer

Last edited:
Works great!

Only suggestion is that if I have the larger sack unlocked, it shouldn't fix the wheel until it's full. Seems kind of unnecessary to be fixing the wheel constantly when 1) others will be fixing it, which will transfer it for you, and 2) it doesn't need to be in the sack until we start banking.

Great job on the script

Please fix this logging out issue i get it if i come back to my computer in 20 minutes i dont know the reason for but apart from that issue everythign works well and i have not had a problem until it keeps logging out for some reason when im away

Beetle Pimp
So, thiss bot is just awesome, it's buggy in lover level but on second its just so great.I was only wondering , is it possible to make drop gems button, thay are worth picking but thay cut nugget dropchance and its important to get full set fast,

Bot gets stuck in an endless clicking loop in an attempt to click on the ladder to the 2nd story. Very botlike and will likely get you banned if you're not there to babysit. Has already happened in 2/10 attempts when banking.

Hey Hyperion,

The bot is great when you're baby sitting it, but when you leave for an hour or so, it always gets stuck.
So I have some requests after watching my account bot for about 2 weeks now.

#1 - could you only make it fix the wheel whenever the bag is getting full?
Running back and forth fixing the wheel is such a waste of time, and it looks really bot-like.

#2 - could you fix the Upper Level mine so the bot doesn't get stuck under the stairs, because it can't click on the stairs correctly. It always clicks the area next to the stairs, over and over again. If you don't fix it, it could just stand there for an hour or so doing the same click in an empty spot.

#3 - I often time come back with a bronze pickaxe in my inventory... And when it's time to bank the ores, it gets buggy. Takes like 30 minutes to bank 156 ores because it keeps getting stuck. I feel like the pickaxe is adding to the problem. Idk where it's picking up a random pickaxe from. Maybe in 1 of the crates...

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey Hyperion,

The bot is great when you're baby sitting it, but when you leave for an hour or so, it always gets stuck.
So I have some requests after watching my account bot for about 2 weeks now.

#1 - could you only make it fix the wheel whenever the bag is getting full?
Running back and forth fixing the wheel is such a waste of time, and it looks really bot-like.

#2 - could you fix the Upper Level mine so the bot doesn't get stuck under the stairs, because it can't click on the stairs correctly. It always clicks the area next to the stairs, over and over again. If you don't fix it, it could just stand there for an hour or so doing the same click in an empty spot.

#3 - I often time come back with a bronze pickaxe in my inventory... And when it's time to bank the ores, it gets buggy. Takes like 30 minutes to bank 156 ores because it keeps getting stuck. I feel like the pickaxe is adding to the problem. Idk where it's picking up a random pickaxe from. Maybe in 1 of the crates...
The one thing i will say is that trying to make the bot not repair the struts brings hell to the coder because there are many edge cases that can occur... :D
As someone who has a bot for this as well and cannot get it right xD

The one thing i will say is that trying to make the bot not repair the struts brings hell to the coder because there are many edge cases that can occur... :D
As someone who has a bot for this as well and cannot get it right xD

I actually tried your bot for a while, but then I ran out of time lol
If I remember correctly, it didn't fix the wheel every time no?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I actually tried your bot for a while, but then I ran out of time lol
If I remember correctly, it didn't fix the wheel every time no?
Yep. But I have never been able to fix all the edge case bugs that come along with it.. Idk how my last attempt fared.

Is there any way to fix this problem? Happens all the time :/
It'll stand there for HOURS, if you don't do anything to fix it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.