Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickMiner Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, mining on OSRS @ Rimmington. The bot can't pick a spot to mine, keeps running from far sides of the mine each time the rock it clicked got mined by someone else. I even set "mine radius" and all that jazz but it'll still try running to other sides of the mine. Please fix!

King of Reindeers
Just trying to keep teleport to the place it needs to teleport, when the teleporting is almost done, it starts again and its stuck.

works good but found a bug;
location; shilo village above ground gems
problem; banks, mines fine but when you bank it never moves to go back to mining, unless you make the first click for it toward the gems.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
problem; banks, mines fine but when you bank it never moves to go back to mining, unless you make the first click for it toward the gems.
The web is broken here.

add an option to stop it from spam clicking rocks? would give it a bit more '"anti-ban"
otherwise, good bot!

Just trying to keep teleport to the place it needs to teleport, when the teleporting is almost done, it starts again and its stuck.
Was a problem with the web. I assume this has been resolved?
Like awesome123man said, the web is broken for that location. Please use a different one until this gets addressed.
The web is broken here.
Thanks!
add an option to stop it from spam clicking rocks? would give it a bit more '"anti-ban"
otherwise, good bot!
Should not be happening. Send me the log via DM. Thanks.

it mines fine but when it goes to bank. it gets to the bank and stops. doesnt interact with bank npc whatsoever just stands there until it logs out from afk.
edit: after restarting runelite it seems to work fine. no clue what happened

Last edited:
Bugging with the free version at the Dwarven Mine.
After it empties the backpack, the character gets stuck in front of the "Bank deposit box" and doesn't move anymore (and doesn't continue to mine)

The bot does not mine anything; it will drop when inventory is full if "powermine" is on, but will not actively mine anything itself

Edit: some days later... tried it again, it works. No idea.

Last edited:
I tried using this bot in Varrock West, and every time it would bank the logs, it would teleport me to Burthorpe.

When going to bank the ores, it gets stuck in the bank and won't go back to mining in falador west.

Stuck at Al Kharid bank after banking ores. Tried playing with the "Mine Radius" and "return to spot" with no avail. Also tried to set my own location but it was "unable to path" from the bank to the mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.