Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickHerblore PRO

You should really take this bot down if you know its causing people to lose money
It's working for a lot of people (based on run statistics) and it's working for me too. If you're experiencing problems, send me the log via DM. Regarding refunds, send me a screenshot of used hours along with the log via DM.

GHAgUFe

I6bO17B.png

Pasteboard - Uploaded Image

I6bO17B.png

Does it really eat that fast? I really like this bot but its making me run dry.

That's how payment system here works (the bot is not overcharging - it's automatically handled by the client): Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

TLDR: You get charged each time you start the bot or when a new hour starts while running it (based on actual runtime).

Thanks Hyperion. Just wanted you to know that every now and then when the bot is cleaning grimy herbs. It stops at the last herb and continually mis-click. It can do that or idle for hours without doing anything. Other than that this bot is awesome.

Thanks Hyperion. Just wanted you to know that every now and then when the bot is cleaning grimy herbs. It stops at the last herb and continually mis-click. It can do that or idle for hours without doing anything. Other than that this bot is awesome.
Thanks. If you catch it stuck again, please send me the log via DM.

is it normal that it takes so long for every action? Like 10 seconds every time it clicks, banks, makes potion. Maybe I did something wrong?

is it normal that it takes so long for every action? Like 10 seconds every time it clicks, banks, makes potion. Maybe I did something wrong?

Nvm my post, scipt was run on a poor CPU computer, which made the actions on runemate slower then usual. On my main desktop it runs twice as fast with over 2k potions made per hour. Great man. Thanks!

There does seems to be a problem sometimes:

LOG:

01:11:40 WARN robot.IiIiiiiIII - Updating bank cache on bank withdrawal...
01:11:40 WARN robot.IiIiiiiIII - Updating bank cache on bank custom withdrawal...
01:11:43 WARN robot.IiIiiiiIII - Failed to select preset! Bank open: true
01:11:43 WARN robot.iiiIiIiiii - Ran out of ingredients for Prayer renewal (3), moving to next task!

Although there is more than enough supplies in the bank. I'm not sure why this happens.
I'm using bank preset number 1.

Hey I was wondering if I could get a refund for your bot use, I tried to use it about 4 or 5 times with all the material in my bank set the correct potions in the queue and everything. Every time I started it up it would just say completed all tasks shutting bot down, would charge me every time...
Here is a picture

Screenshot - 6d8ec5a33a908a926c5bcf15f1045eaa - Gyazo

Tarromin Tar doesn't seem to work, it gets stuck after withdrawing the items. I've restarted the bot several times and tried to change my inventory but it just stands there with the bank window open after withdrawing the items

Is it possible to speed up the banking withdraw for super combats, it takes a couple seconds to withdraw torstol, super att, super def, super str. roughly getting 120k/hr would it be possible to slightly speed up the withdraw time for those when making super combats?

Love the bot. But as others have asked, is it possible to make it a tad bit quicker? Making super attack potions I can easily reach 220-230k per hour and the bot yields ~160-170.

Am I blind or can't this bot make magic potions?

Author of MaxiBots
When making unfinished potions it often gets stuck on the make all interface because for some reason it chooses amount x and fills it with 11111.

Am I blind or is there no way to grind mud runes with this?

EDIT: I made a VisualRM bot for this. If anyone wants it I'll share it somewhere.

Last edited:
Pink Taco Monster
been waiting for a reply from him since 3 pm its now 10pm

its not working can i get refunded?

Attachments

• QuickHerblore PRO 5-05 0-35-32.log
    179.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (16).png
    Screenshot (16).png
    132.6 KB · Views: 1
When making unfinished potions it often gets stuck on the make all interface because for some reason it chooses amount x and fills it with 11111.
Really strange, should always choose Make-All if available. Do you by any chance have the log?
been waiting for a reply from him since 3 pm its now 10pm

its not working can i get refunded?
Chill, it's been 7 hours, I'm not awake 24/7. Replied to your PM.

Author of MaxiBots
Really strange, should always choose Make-All if available. Do you by any chance have the log?

Chill, it's been 7 hours, I'm not awake 24/7. Replied to your PM.
I didn't have, but it just so happens to have occurred again a couple of minutes ago. Here's the log

Attachments

• QuickHerblore PRO 5-06 9-45-29.log
    550.6 KB · Views: 0
Great bot, BUT :

Doesn't place portables :(
Problem with Sumonning potion (preset already set, but it withdraw 28 spirit weed pot, and it click on portable, and nothing happens, it just wait).

Can you fix please ? Thanx

Hey dude, I just used your Quickherblore bot and I actually forgot to update settings on it and it ended. I was wondering if you would refund me? Your bot is awesome and well worth the .08 credits an hour, because of the task function (its awesome). But I can't help but cry at the thought of wasting the .08 credits. It would go right back into your bot. Thanks for the consideration.